chapter eighteen

Romantic evening.

Pandora's point of view

I finally arrived at the hotel Kaleb and I would be sharing when he got here and seen how beautiful the place was along with the rose petals and balloons that were around the bedroom, I was happy to have someone like him in my life cause he was so romantic.

I sent him a text letting him know that I was at our hotel room and waited patiently for him to get here, I looked around the city just trying to get an idea of where to have the wedding at when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my body. I quickly turned around and seen Kaleb standing in front of me.

Pandora: hey baby. I thought you were going to be late getting here?

Kaleb: I thought I would surprise you. Me and mom got here yesterday and I couldn't let my girl explore a city she's never visited.

Pandora: the room is beautiful, thank you for the surprise.

Kaleb: I was hoping you would love it. Should we go get something to eat? My cousin is expecting us at his restaurant.

Pandora: I haven't eaten since I left Wyoming.

Kaleb: come on, mom is expecting to see you before we leave.

After we got to the restaurant, I seen his mom sitting near who I assumed was a few of his family members. I sat down beside him at a table and seen a bottle of wine in a bucket of ice next to the table.

Pandora: are you okay with the wine being here?

Kaleb: I don't drink but I figured you would want a glass.

Pandora: I won't drink in front of you.

I watched as he had his cousin come over and started talking to him and he took the bottle away as he walked back to the back of the restaurant.

Kaleb: I hope you enjoy it here.

Pandora: I do, the city is beautiful and I always enjoyed learning about new cultures. It was one of my hobbies while I wasn't busy taking my college classes.

Kaleb: there are a few tourist attractions if you're interested in going, we can go if you want. It's not far from our hotel room.

Pandora: we can go later if you don't have anything planned with your family.

Kaleb: my family wants to throw bachelor party for me tomorrow night before we get married. I usually wouldn't do it but I promised that they could as long as there wasn't any alcohol or strange women at the party.

Pandora: I guess I can enjoy the time alone at the hotel while you're with your family.

Kaleb: I will sneak out, I'm sure my mom will help me out, I love my family here but some of them like to drink and I don't want to be around when they show up so...

Pandora: you should spend the time with your family, I don't mind waiting at the hotel for you.

Kaleb: I know but I'd rather spend the time we're here with you. I feel like I don't get much alone time with you since we both work.

Pandora: I could always take more time off of work but I'll spend more hours catching up.

Kaleb: no lovebug, you shouldn't push your body and do something you're not used to doing, you need your rest.

Pandora: I know but I also don't want to fight with you about it. I enjoy spending time with you when you have time and you're right we don't get much time alone to do things like this.

Kaleb: I don't want to fight either. Let's just enjoy tonight.

After we finished eating, we explored more places together and finally found a place to get married yet that wasn't far from his cousin's restaurant and we decided to meet at the diner after we exchanged vows, I knew it would be easier on everyone since it wasn't far to walk and I hoped that my mom would get along with his family. We headed back to the hotel room and spent the rest of the night together after I met more of his family.

Pandora: baby?

Kaleb: yeah lovebug?

Pandora: what did you think of me when we first met?

Kaleb: honestly, I was thinking how much I needed to be with you and I thought of everything possible to be next to you, Smoky made that possible...

Pandora: I think Smoky wanted us to be together and I'm grateful to him for doing that.

Kaleb: me too...

Pandora: I love you.

Kaleb: I love you too.