Chapter 1

*Lena's  pov*

There were two months till my birthday, two months till the end of this madness. I'm Lena Duchannes, I'm fifteen almost sixteen, and I'm a caster. Together with my human boyfriend, Ethan Wate, I'm trying to change the life, that was meant for me. I'm sure I'm going to be a dark-caster, but Ethan keeps saying the opposite. 

Ethan has a twinbrother, Nathan. Even though they're twins, they look alike except the eyes. Ethan has dark brown hair and gorgeous chocolate eyes (from his father). I admit it, I'm in love. Nathan has the same brown hair, but with crystal blue eyes. Ethan told me that there mom had the same eyes.

I hate to talk with Ethan about his mom, he always get this sad and depressed look on his face, that kills me inside, it makes me feel horrible. But what makes me feel worse, is that Nathan always stand up for me and now nobody talk with him anymore besides me, Ethan and Link. Nathan looks depressed, always staring into space, never smiling anymore. I don't know what to do anymore, they are suffering because of me,everyone is.

I was currently sitting with Ethan and watching TV in his room. We had decided to skip school today, because we needed time to think. Amma, Ethan and Nathan's housekeeper/second mom, surprisingly didn't say anything to it.

"Lena, Ethan, are you guys upstairs?" Nathan's voice flooded from the stairs and up. I looked at the time and saw school was over.

"Yeah, we're up here Nate" Ethan yelled back. He turned around so he could see, when his brother would come into his room. Ethan also turned the volume down on the TV. When the door opened, and Nate stepped in, you could see something was wrong.

"What's wrong, Nathan?" It was the first time, I ever heard Ethan call Nate his full name. Ethan face showed worry for his brother. Nathan knew about me being a caster, and the caster world. He knew about the good and bad casters, everything he needed to know.

"Do you remember the dreams, you and Lena shared?" Nate asked, totally ignoring his brother's question.

 "Of course I do, Nate, but why do you ask?" The worry was etched into Ethan's voice, followed with a frown on his face. I admit he looked cute like that.

"Last night I had a dream, about this gir." Nathan face where in deep thought, with a sad expression.

"And?" I asked. That couldn't be the only thing. Could it?

"I think she drowned, but I don't know. The only thing I know it hurt, when she was gone" Nates face showed worry and hurt, like he was living it.

Me and Ethan shared a look.

'Ethan, is he making this up?' I asked Ethan through our minds.

'I don't think so, L' Ethan answered. He studied his brother face for a moment, before he got up and put his hand on his brother shoulder.

"Are you serious, Nate, or are you kidding?" Nate expression turned, from sad to angry in a instant. 

"Did you just hear, what you said?! You went through this with Lena, you know how it is!" Nate yelled at Ethan.

"Guys, stop! I need to go now, but work things out, please." I said before I left home, to Rawenwood Manor.