Chapter 3

*Lena's POV*

When I woke up, I began to get dressed, so I could get to school rather quickly. Yesterday, I had told Ethan to come early to school, and to take Nathan with him. He had agreed, but not without complaining. Apparently Nathan is really lazy and like to sleep, so he was the biggest challenge, with getting up early. Ethan told me that Amma, there housekeeper, couldn't evn get him up with icecold water.

I walked down the stairs, and said goodmorning to Uncle Macon. I sat down at the dinner table, and began eating the food The Kitchen had made. As always, it tasted delicious. I took Uncle Macons car and drove it to school.

When I made it to school, I saw a happy Ethan and a sleepy Nathan. I could understand that Nathan looked sleepy, if you have nightmares every night, and then need to get up early, I think we all would. I walked over to them, and kissed Ethan on the cheek. I think, I saw Nathan have a look of longing on his face, but it was gone as quickly, as it came. I smiled at Nathan, and he returned a sleepy smile.

"What was it, you were going to tell us, L?" Ethan asked, slighty curious.

"Do you remember, me telling you, I didn't have any friends?" I started.

"Yes?" He made the statement come out, as a question.

"Well, that wasn't entirely true. I had one friend in Virginia, her name was Ria, she was like a sister to me. "

"Was she a caster?" Nathan asked, he sounded a little more awake now.

"She was a half breed, very uncommon." There faces showed surprise and curiousity.

"Do you mean she is half caster, half human?" Ethan asked.

"No. She is half caster, half valkyrie." I stated.

"I don't want to sound stupid, but what is an valkyrie?" Asked Nathan.

"You don't sound stupid, Nathan. An valkyrie, is a human-body, who can turn into a snake/chameleon like form. Ria is the only valkyrie left in the world, which make her the most powerful creature in the world. Ria can control the elements, because her valkyrie. And to add more, she's also a Natural."

"Is she a Dark caster?" Ethan asked.

"She's half of each. Half Dark, half Light" It was true. She could use Dark magic, without getting effected by it, because it's a part of her. But she can also control Light magic, and still be a rebel.

Ethan and Nathan looked dumpfounded. The bell rung, shaking the guys out of there thoughts. I actually think, I saw Ethan jump a little. I giggled a little bit, and Ethan began to smile. He took my hand, and we walkeddown the hall of the school. People shooted glare at us. I pretended, I didn't saw them, but in the end, I did and it hurt. I'm just glad, that Ria was coming soon.

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

The bell rang, signaling that school was over. I couldn't concentrate on anything, because I was so excited to see Ria. One day to go, and if I knew Ria, which I did, I would say she gonna make a grande entre.

With that in my mind, I walked outside with the Wate-brothers, by my side.