THIRD PART

...........................

FIRST OF ALL,THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME

I AM BUSY NOWADAYS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE DAILY

BAHOT HO GAYI BAKAITI,AB POINT PAR AATE HAIN

SO LET'S START

............................

HOSPITAL SCENE:

The hospital room is quiet, save for the beeping of machines and Karishma's restless pacing. She argues with the doctor, insisting on being discharged despite her injuries from the boxing match the day before.

Karishma: [Angrily]hame ghar jaana hain

Doctor: [Patiently] Karishma, you sustained some serious injuries. We need to make sure you're fully healed before we can discharge you.

Karishma:[Angrily]aapko hindi bhasha aati hain?

Doctor:Of course aati hain

Karishma:[Angrily]To fir hindi main batyaye na,hamara dimaag ka chooran kardiya

The doctor doesn't say anything to her as she was a kid afterall

Karishma:[Angrily] Hame yahan se nikalo! Ham abhi ghar jaana chahte hain!

Doctor: [Trying to calm her] Beti, aapki tabiyat abhi theek nahi hai. Thoda intezaar kijiye.

As the argument escalates, Haseena storms into the room, her anger evident on her face.

Haseena:[Angrily]Kya bachpana hain ye,jab tak doctor nahi kahenge tab tak aapko discharge nahi milega

Karishma: [Defiantly]Ham ekdum fit and fine hain

Haseena: [Raising her voice]Aap thik nahi hain!Aapki iss haalat ki zimmedar aap khud hain kyunki aapko apne gusse par kaboo karna nahi aata

The doctor, sensing the tension, decides to leave Karishma's room.

Haseena watches the doctor leave before turning her anger back on Karishma.

Haseena: [Fuming] This is ridiculous, Karishma! You're always causing trouble, and now look where it's gotten you!

Karishma: [Voice shaking]Ham sirf apne liye khada hona chaahate the! aap ise kyun nahin samajh rahi?

Haseena: [Scornfully] kya aap apane se adhik umar ke kisi insaan ke saath jhagada karne ko apane liye khada hona kahate hain? aap bilkul laaparvaah aur bewakoof hain!

Karishma: [Tears welling up]Ham moorkh nahin hain!Ham yeh mahasoos karte-karte thak gaye hain ki ham yahaan ki nahin hain!

Haseena's eyes flash with anger, her fists clenched at her sides.

Haseena: [Shouting] achchha, shaayad aap yahaan ki nahin hain, karishma! shaayad aap kabhi nahin the!

Karishma's heart sinks at Haseena's words, the pain of rejection cutting deep.

Karishma: [Voice trembling]Aap mujhe apni behan ke roop mein sveekaar kyun nahin kar sakate!aap hamesha hamko door kahe dhakel deti hain?

Haseena: [Coldly] kyunki ham behanen nahin hain, karishma. ham kabhi nahin honge.Mere parivaar mein jo kuchh bhi galat hua,aap  uski lagaataar yaad dilaate hain.

Karishma's tears spill over, her heart breaking at Haseena's harsh words.

Karishma: [Sobbing]Ham aapse nafrat karte hain!nafrat karte hain ham aapse!

Haseena's anger flares, her resolve hardening as she turns to leave.

Haseena: [Spitting out] Good! Because I hate you too!