SIXTH PART

As Haseena hurried into the hospital room, her eyes darted around, searching for the source of the commotion she had heard. Inside, she found Karishma engaged in a heated argument with the nurse, who was trying to convince her to take her medication.

Nurse: [Patiently]Beta,samajhne ki koshish karo.Agar aap medicines nahi lengi to fir aap thik kaise hongi?

Karishma: [Defiantly]Hame nahi lena.Iska taste bohat waahiyaad hain

Ammi, sitting beside Karishma's bed, looked exhausted as she tried to reason with her daughter.

Ammi: [Gently] Beta,hamari baat sunno,isse tumhe aaram milega

Haseena's frustration boiled over as she stepped forward, her voice sharp with irritation.

Haseena: [Angrily] Karishma,aap itni ziddi kyun hain.Aap kyun bacchon jaise zid kar rahi hain

 Karishma's eyes blazed with defiance as she turned to face Haseena.

Karishma: [Fiercely] Aap hamari behen nahi ho na?To fir kahe aap hamari parvaah kar rahe hain

Haseena's jaw clenched as she fought to keep her temper in check.

Haseena: [Through gritted teeth]Bhaar main jaiye aap

 Karishma frowned in confusion as Haseena began recording her on her phone.

Karishma: [Suspiciously]Aap ye ka kar rahi hain?

Haseena's lips curled into a cruel smirk as she leveled a threat at Karishma

Haseena: [Menacingly]Ham video record kar rahe hain.Agar aapne medicines nahi li to fir main ye video aapki classmates ko forward kar dungi.Unhe bhi to pata chale ki Kaddak Karishma asal main kitni badi darpok hain

Karishma's eyes widened in shock as the weight of Haseena's words sank in.

Karishma: [Panicked]Aap aise hi....phek rahe ho....

Haseena's smirk widened as she held up her phone, capturing Karishma's defiant expression.

Haseena: [Coldly]Aazma ke dekhlo

With a defeated sigh, Karishma reluctantly takes the medicines, swallowing them down with a grimace. The nurse, relieved that Karishma has finally complied, offers her a kind smile.

Karishma's discharge from the hospital brings a mix of relief and tension as she returns home with Ammi and RM. However, the atmosphere becomes charged with hostility as Misri arrives to meet Haseena.

 Karishma:Tum yahaan kyun aayi ho? Haseena ke paas mat jaana!

Misri:Oh, dekho, toh yeh hai hamari garmi ki dukaan! Haseena ki sauteli behen, Karishma.

Karishma: Tumhein koi haq nahi hai yahaan aane ka! jji hamare  saath hi rahegi!

Misri: Achha? Aur tum kya kar logi? Mujhe rokne ki koshish karogi? Tum toh bas ek kamzor si behen ho, Haseena ke samne kuch bhi nahi.

Karishma boils with anger

The room was filled with tension as Karishma and Misri faced off, their animosity simmering just beneath the surface. Misri's eyes flashed with anger as Karishma hurled insults at her, each word stinging like a lash.

Karishma: Tum besharam ho  Misri!

Misri's lips curled into a sneer as she met Karishma's gaze head-on.

Misri: Aur tumhe toh koi tameez hi nahi hai!

Karishma's fists clenched at her sides as she fought to contain her anger, her eyes blazing with fury.