FOURTH PART

The next day at school, Haseena is delighted as Misri has been enrolled to the same school due to her family moving to the city. Unaware of Misri's presence, Karishma stumbles upon her in the canteen and explodes in anger.

Karishma: [Yelling]Amma dekh kar chalo!

 Misri turns around, a sly smirk playing on her lips. Karishma is taken aback.

Karishma: [Surprised]Tum yahan ka kar rahi ho

 Misri: [Smirking]Tumhe kya lagta hain?

Karishma's expression darkens as she warns Misri again.

Karishma:Hamare jiji se door raho Misri,isse request samajhne ki bhul mat karna,ham tumhe cheta rahe hain

Misri: [Mocking]Ham to bohot dar gaye

 Karishma's fists clench in frustration, and she grabs Misri's collar. Before she can do anything, Santosh intervenes, pulling Karishma away.

Santosh:Shant ho jao,Ye sab kya chal raha hain?

Karishma takes a deep breath, trying to compose herself, before explaining the situation to Santosh.

Santosh:aaram se baat karte hain,hinsa se koi bhi baat sulajti nahi hain

Karishma nods, still seething with anger but trying to control it. She explains everything to Santosh, who listens attentively.

Santosh's eyes widen in understanding as she grasps the gravity of the situation.

The next day:

As Karishma and Santosh stealthily make their way through the school corridors, they finally reach the classroom of their dreaded math teacher,Barbie. Glancing at each other, they exchange a knowing look before Karishma gestures for Santosh to follow her.

Karishma: [Whispering]Santu,sun na

Santosh:Haan haan,main sun rahi hoon,bolo to sahi

Karishma:Aaj bunk maarte hain

 Santosh hesitates for a moment, but ultimately nods in agreement. Together, they sneak away from the classroom and head towards the school's empty auditorium, where they plan to spend the rest of the period chatting and relaxing.

Meanwhile, Misri, ever the vigilant observer, notices Karishma and Santosh sneaking away. A malicious grin spreads across her face as she sees an opportunity to cause trouble.

Misri: [Thinking to herself] This will be perfect. Haseena ko agar pata chala to fir kya hoga......(she smirks)

With a spring in her step, Misri heads off to find Haseena, eager to spill the beans.

In the auditorium, Karishma and Santosh settle into their seats, enjoying their newfound freedom from the confines of the classroom. They laugh and chat, reveling in their rebellion against the mundane routine of school life.

However, their moment of relaxation is short-lived as the door suddenly bursts open, and Haseena storms in, her expression livid with anger.

Haseena: [Shouting]Samajhti kya hain aap apne aap ko?Aap kabse class bunk karne lage?

Karishma: [Defensively]Sirf ek hi class to hain,aap kahe itna bhadak rahi hain 

Haseena: [Furious]This is unacceptable Karishma Singh 

Karishma: [Arguing back]Aap kahe hamare piche padi hain

Santosh watches the confrontation unfold, feeling uncomfortable with the tension in the air. She notices Misri lurking in the doorway, a smug expression on her face.

Haseena then  turns her gaze towards Santosh, her disappointment evident.

Haseena: [Sternly]Santosh,hame laga tha ki tum samajhdaar ho,zaheer si baat hain ki Karishma ka idea tha

 Santosh: [Defending herself] I'm sorry didi

Haseena's frustration grows as she realizes the extent of Karishma's influence over her friends. She turns back to Karishma, her anger unabated.

Haseena: [Harshly]Agli baar aisa nahi hona chahiye Karishma Singh

Karishma:Achaanak se aap hamari parvaah kahe kar rahi hain

Haseena:Ye sab ham abbu ke liye kar rahe hain,aapki harkatton ki wajah se unka BP badh jata hain.

Haseena then storms off from there

Lunch break:

Haseena's attention is drawn to the notice board, where several upcoming sports competitions are advertised.

Haseena: [Excitedly] Look, there's a badminton competition coming up. I want to participate. Let's go meet the coach after school.

Her friend nods eagerly, already envisioning their victory on the badminton court.

Meanwhile, Karishma's eyes linger on the notice board, her interest piqued by the mention of a boxing competition. Ignoring Santosh's warning, she decides to secretly apply for the competition, determined to prove herself despite the consequences.

Santosh: [Concerned]Karu please,tum boxing competition main participate nahi karogi.Yaad hain na ki pichli baar kya huwa tha

Karishma: [Lying]Amma tum ghabrao mat,ham bhaag nahi lenge

 Santosh:Agar tune iss competition ke baare main  socha bhi to main Haseena didi ko sab bata dungi

Karishma:[Dismissively]Amma jadhbudhi,shant ho jao,tum hamara vishwaas karo

Santosh's expression remains skeptical, but she decides to give Karishma the benefit of the doubt for now.

Santosh:Ok

Karishma nods, but a mischievous glint flashes in her eyes as she makes her secret plans.

Later that day, as Karishma heads to the school gym, she spots Misri lurking in the hallway, a knowing smirk playing on her lips. Ignoring her, Karishma enters the gym and approaches the coach to inquire about the boxing competition.

Coach: Karishma, good to see you. What can I do for you?

Karishma:Ham boxing competition main bhaag lena chahate hain

The coach raises an eyebrow, surprised by Karishma's sudden interest.

Coach: Are you sure about this? It's not an easy sport, especially for someone your age.

Karishma:Yeh hamara antim nirnay hain.Hame ye saabit karna hain ki ham bhi saksham hain

 The coach nods, impressed by Karishma's determination.

Coach: Alright then, I'll add your name to the list. But remember, boxing is not just about strength, it's about discipline and control.

Karishma nods solemnly, her mind made up. She's ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead.

END

SORRY FOR SHORT PART

HERE U GO MsArmY57