EIGHTH PART

Ammi was adoring her both daughters as they spent time together at home. Haseena was helping Ammi with household chores, while Karishma decided to go play cricket in the neighborhood with the other kids.

After an hour,RM came home from work, looking upset.

NM(Ammi): [Worried]Kya hua, Randeep ji? Sab theek hain na?

RM looked really mad as he turned to Noorjahan and spoke with frustration in his voice.

RM: [Angry] Nahi, sab theek nahi hai! Karishma ko bulao niche! Abhi!

NM was worried

NM:[in her mind]Ya allah,ab kya kardiya Karishma ne

NM:Wo cricket khelne gayi hain

Haseena rushes downstairs on hearing her father yelling

Just then, Karishma arrived home, her clothes muddy and her elbow bleeding.She paused at the door sensing the tension

Ammi saw Karishma hesitating and signaled for her to wait outside. But before Karishma could step back, RM noticed her.

RM glared at Karishma, his voice filled with anger.

RM: [Yelling]Ye kya haal bana ke rakha hain!

 Ammi, alarmed by RM's tone, interfered, trying to defend Karishma.

Ammi:[Defending]Rehne dijiye,bacchi hain

RM: [Furious] Mujhe phone aaya tha! Mere dost ka beta keh raha tha ki Karishma ne usse cricket khelte waqt maara hain! Kyun kiya tumne aisa?

Karishma, feeling unfairly accused, retorted, her own frustration rising.

Karishma: [Defiant] Aap ham pe kahe bhadak rahe hain.Usne hamari bezatti ki thi

RM:[Furious]Baat karne se bhi ye masla hal ho sakta tha lekin naii tumhe kaha baat karni aati hain,tum sirf maar peet karti ho!

Karishma:Haan to ham ka kare,laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante

RM:[Furious]Dekho kaise baat kar rahi hain apne baap se

Ammi:Aap pehle shaant ho jaiye,Karishma beta andar jao

RM:[Furious]Bas bahot hogaya!

RM:[Firmly] maine faisla kiya hai ki tum boarding school jaogi.

Karishma's eyes widened in disbelief, her heart sinking at the thought of being separated from her family.

Karishma: [Protesting] Par babuji, hame boarding school nahi jaana ! Yeh galat hain!

Ammi:Ye aap kya keh rahe hain?

Haseena: [Interjecting]Abbu please aap Karishma ko boarding school mat bhejo

Karishma: (Shouting) Nahi jaenge ham, samjhe aap log!

RM, unable to contain his anger, lashed out and slapped Karishma, causing a tear to roll down her cheek. Ammi, horrified by RM's actions, raised her voice in protest.

Ammi: [Shouting] Ye kya kar diya aapne Randeep Ji!!

Haseena stood speechless, her heart heavy with concern for her sister. Meanwhile, Karishma stormed off to her room, locking the door behind her.

Karishma's frustration boiled over as she began throwing and breaking things in her room, her emotions running wild. Hearing the commotion, Haseena rushed upstairs to console her, while Ammi stayed behind to talk to RM.

Ammi: [Reasoning] bachche bahot sensitive hote hain. Unhein pyaar se samjhaana chahiye, daant kar ya maar kar nahi.

[MEANWHILE]