Epilogue

It was a beautiful evening. Stars twinkled in the night sky and the school was decorated with fairy lights and flowers. It was a special night: Prom. The one thing every high school student has dreamed about.

Albert Schweitzer stepped out of his limo in a gorgeous lilac one-shoulder ball gown covered with lace and pearls. His outfit screamed expensive. Instead of his usual messy silver locks hanging freely, it was made into a difficult yet classy updo. He was soon followed by his friends, both wearing elegant A-line dresses.

Clutching a matching Hermes purse cutely, Albert Schweitzer looked around for his date. He soon spotted "Ghost" leaning against the old oak tree with his friends, wearing a black suit instead of his usual bulletproof vest and tactical gear. As soon as their eyes linked, something ignited in them.

Albert Schweitzer gracefully trotted to them with his friends and gave "Ghost" a kiss on the cheek.

"May I take you inside for a dance, beautiful?" purred "Ghost" seductively, taking Albert Schweitzer's hand.

"You may, Herr Riley (Mr. Riley)!" giggled Albert Schweitzer. "Ghost's" friends proceeded to follow their friend's steps and asked out Albert Schweitzer's friends, which they gladly accepted. That left Vladimir Makarov, gazing at his shoes shyly.

The group of seven glided into the gymnasium which was transformed into a vibrant dance floor. The DJ was doing his thing and the teachers were having fun dancing too. Mr. Alejandra Vargas took Albert Schweitzer and "Ghost's" AP Calculus teacher and busted some moves together.

Even the librarian who was always on her phone reading fanfictions was break dancing in the middle of the dance floor! The group quickly joined in on the fun and also struck out their best dance moves.

"Be right back!" yelled Vladimir Makarov over the music and cheering. They gave him a thumbs-up and returned to their dancing. Suddenly, the principal tapped the mic loudly.

"Hello, students! I hope y'all are having fun tonight!" he shouted, earning a cheer from the crowd, "Sorry to interrupt but it's time to announce the Prom King and Queen winners! Let me get WOOOOOOO!"

The crowd followed his command and began to do a drumroll. They waited anxiously.

"The winners were decided from the Google form we sent y'all yesterday. Anyway, ladies first. This year's Prom Queen is...Farah Karim! Let's get her up here! Where is she?"

The stage lights panned to Farah Karim and Vladimir Makarov making out in the corner. Girls from the crowd shrieked with excitement while the boys yelled "W rizz!" loudly. The two jumped away from each other as Farah Karim sheepishly walked up the stage next to the principal.

"Ah, well we got our lovebird here, eh? Congratulations to you, Ms. Karim. And now it's time for our Prom King...Simon-er- 'Ghost' Riley!"

The students gasped as "Ghost's" friends pushed him up the stage. He tried to look at his real boyfriend but Albert Schweitzer nodded at him understandingly.

"We have our two winners here! Congratulations to you two!" cheered the principal, placing a silver crown on their heads. Farah Karim shifted uncomfortably in her aqua mermaid dress as the crown was placed on "Ghost", "Now, let's announce our runner-up who was so close to being crowned Prom King: Vladimir Makarov!"

The crowd clapped loudly and someone even threw roses at them. "I'll let y'all get back to your celebrations. Now have a great night-"

"Wait!" interrupted "Ghost". He ripped off his crown and roughly placed it on Vladimir Makarov's head, "My friend, Makarov, here is the real winner. He deserves it more than I do!"

"Ghost" bowed respectfully to the crowd and returned to Albert Schweitzer's side as Farah Karim and Vladimir Makarov looked at each other nervously but lovingly. The crowd cheered even louder this time and began chanting "Karim and Makarov!" over and over.

The party went on as everyone remembered "Ghost's" sudden act of kindness. Everyone knew him as the hot bully that everyone was scared of, but instead, he was a kind and loving boyfriend.

"Very noble," grinned Albert Schweitzer, handing him a cup of fruit punch.

"Well, he did deserve it more. Have you seen our friends?" sniffed "Ghost" who was trying to hide his own happy smile.

"No need to be so humble, Liebling (Darling). I believe they're a bit...busy," smirked Albert Schweitzer, pointing to them with his head. Albert Einstein was engaged in some dance ritual with John "Soap" MacTavish, and Werner Heisenberg was kissing Philip Graves.

Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" song was suddenly replaced by a slow, passionate love song. Albert Schweitzer gasped excitedly and hung his gentle arms around "Ghost's" neck.

"Do you know how to waltz?" he asked.

"Of course. And even if I didn't, I want to learn everything for you," growled "Ghost" masculinely, placing his gruff hands on Albert Schweitzer's hips.

"You have no idea how much I love you sometimes," breathed Albert Schweitzer, their moves in sync with the music.

"Oh really?"

"Uh-huh. Would you like me to show you how much?"

"Ghost" nodded with an eyebrow raised curiously. Albert Schweitzer leaned in slowly like they were about to kiss. Then, Albert Schweitzer blew into his face softly. He giggled as his boyfriend stumbled away from his trick.

"You silly little pookie!" hissed "Ghost" playfully.

"I'm just kidding! I do love you!" giggled Albert Schweitzer as they leaned in for a real kiss. Albert Schweitzer's green orbs slowly closed as they enjoyed the moment together.