MICHAEL MAKES A- oh you all know the joke!

Trigger warning: Depression,  (I think that's it?)

A/N These titles are getting unbearable, and I have made no plans to stop.

Jeremy was confused, and when he was confused, he was tired, and he had already been tired. He thought Squip might have been explaining further, but as his head hit the pillow he felt unbelievably tired. It was as though his entire body had been shot through with warmth and his eyes couldn't help but shut, fluttering as he fought exhaustion.

Loud sharp buzzers pounded his ears, his head, not quite penetrating rational thought. He burrowed deeper into warmth, into softness and fabric. Jeremy could ignore his alarm for a few minutes.

Jeremy.

He could not ignore that.

"What Squip? Get—get out, go shove a USB—"

Jeremy you have a test on logarithms in forty five minutes.

"I hate when you make valid points" Jeremy watched the Squip smirk proudly. He looked different, younger, paler, his eyes were bloodshot even as they glowed a faint minty blue. He had bags under his eyes and a faint sheen of sweat over his sallow skin. He certainly hadn't looked this bad last night... at least that Jeremy remembered. "Squip, are you... feeling alright?"

Yes? Of course I am Jeremy, I am functioning at near optimal capacity.

"I just... you have a body? Now? I think? Do you need to like, eat or sleep or something?"

Of course not Jeremy, I have not connected fully to this body, I can barely even feel it.

"But... the body might still need to be taken care of right?"

I'm fine, Jeremy, get ready for the test, and put on some real clothes.

Rolling out of bed and dragging his blanket with him, his cover was slowly tugged away from him as he walked to his closet.

"Squiiiiip!" He whined, pulling his arms into his ragged t shirt, turning to see the Squip standing crossly with one foot on Jeremy's fallen blanket.

It seemed he had never bothered getting undressed last night. Surely he could just pull a hoodie over and wear this again? He attempted to brush off the dried mud caked to his knees from their tumble by the road. He reached for the nearest clean hoodie.

No, Jeremy you have forty one minutes before school, you are going to go into the bathroom, wash your face, and put on fresh clothes.

"I'm tired!" Jeremy mumbled petulantly, pulling on the unmoving blanket before relenting and sitting on the ground where he could pull it back onto his shoulders. It was time to see if the Squip had truly changed... or was at least trying to.

However instead of the shock Jeremy expected, Squip simply pulled his closet open and began rooting through his clothes.

"No, no, no, that was the last time I let you pick out a shirt"

I didn't kill Eminem Jeremy, that was a lucky guess.

"Jeremy? Are you on the phone with someone?" His dad was hollering from the bathroom, likely having not gotte up much earlier than Jeremy himself.

"No dad! Just uh thinking out loud!"

Ironic by Alanis Morrisette began to play softly from his phone on the desk before he snatched it up and paused it. Squip smirked knowingly at him and continued pawing snottily through his clothes, picking up certain pieces like they might bite him. Jeremy rolled his eyes and pushed past him, grabbing jeans, boxers, and a purple hoodie.