CHAPTER 2

Author POV
Despite the still-darkened sky, the time had struck 5 AM, and the sun remained below the horizon. Aarav, however, was already stirring, unaffected by the absence of daylight.

Aarav POV

Waking up from my sleep, I checked the time. 5:00. Nice, which means I slept for 4 hours.  It's still better than yesterday. I swung my legs out of bed, the cool floor contrasting with the warmth under the blankets. I brushed my teeth and put on my t-shirt as I didn't wear clothes while sleeping. The room was dimly lit, and the silence around me echoed the early hours of the day. went downstairs to the shoe rack and put on my running shoes, ready for my morning jog. 

I opened the house's gate and stepped out, greeted by the serene atmosphere of the early morning.
 I started my jog, walking briskly along the neighborhood's quiet streets.

*After the jog*

I returned home, opening the gate at 5:45. Eager to maintain my fitness routine, I proceeded to the house gym. The equipment awaited me, a familiar sight in the dedicated space. I was able to concentrate on my workouts throughout the quiet morning, with the constant clink of the weights giving a beat to my routine. When the time struck 6:40, I left from the gym to my room. I took a quick 10-minute cold shower. I dressed myself in formals as I would be going to the office.

 I dressed myself in formals as I would be going to the office

(his outfit)

I went downstairs to see my mom preparing breakfast. She looked up and greeted me "Good Morning, Aarav". She kept my breakfast on the table and asked me to eat it. Soon my dad and my brother also arrived at the table. My dad went to the kitchen telling me that he would help my mom. But Kabir (my brother) and I knew he just wanted his morning kiss.

All of us were sitting together to eat. My mom and dad discussed their plans for the day. I asked Kabir if he had any shoots today knowing his busy schedule as an actor. 

*after breakfast*

As I finished my breakfast and bid my family farewell, I made my way to the garage, where my car awaited. 
I drove to my company THE AURUS. I walked inside as my secretary, Tarush Goyal greeted me and read my schedule as we walked to my cabin. He is a very close friend even though I will never admit it to him. "So, you have nothing big today except a meeting at 10:30 with Mr. Larsen regarding some tech." He told me
"Ok, is there anything more" I asked
"Oh yeah, Your friends called. It seems you weren't answering their calls" 
"Ughh, yea I forgot about it" I lied to him. I just didn't want to answer so I didn't.

Tarush left the cabin. I called Dhruv Malhotra (my friend). A girl answered, "Bhaiya, Dhruv is in the bathroom. He left his phone in the living room. I will ask him to call you later". 

It seemed the girl was his sister, Sarayu. I simply acknowledged her message and hung up. 

I soon got occupied with my work and after around an hour, I got a call from Dhruv and answered it.