🦋24th

The crowd was really excited to see Jungkook in the airport. They all gritted him and began to click photos of him while he was tightly holding his husband hand. They walked out, and his bodyguards protected them from getting hurt by the uncountable crowd.

Furthermore, they sat on the back sit. Namjoon sighed and breathing heavily. He looks tired.

“ Namjoon… Are you okay?"

“ Yeah, I'm fine."

The couple soon reached their destination. Nam was scrolling through social media, but he looked annoyed. He kept his phone aside and looked outside. And the worst part happens when he noticed a poster of them, but Nam pics is totally ruined with dark colors.

Jungkook wanted to hold his hands but he hesitated. He also upset about it but can't control the fandom, though. He finds it ridiculous as well.

The car stopped in front of their destination.

The bodyguard opened the door for him first while Nam opened it for himself. Jungkook waited for him, but his bodyguard pushed a bit forward. However, he glanced back at Namjoon who was reaching for the hand of Jungkook, but the crowd comes between them.

So he called him.

“ Namjoon… Namjoon… “

But the crowd keep coming between them, and he was going far from his husband. Nam was also forwarding his hands towards him to reach, but their attempt was failed.

Jungkook panicked and began to scream when he lost the view of his husband face in the crowd.

“ Namjoon… Namjoon Where are you? Namjoon …."

Suddenly, Jungkook opened his eyes wide to come to the reality from his dream. Fucking shit, it was a dream in the morning. He was sweating and trembling. He looked around then he held his head.

“ Oh God. “

He wondered where was Namjoon right currently because he was alone in the bed.

' When I fall asleep?'

He began to remember the last night argument, then their conversation.

Namjoon had dragged him to the balcony and request him to sit again with him. He waited until Jungkook calmed down. Jungkook began to reveal his insecurities and also his concerns about their family. Most importantly, the desire to hold Nam's hand in hand in public without any hesitation.

Nam was thrilled and stunned to know about all Jungkook has shared to him. He was patiently listening to him until he falls asleep putting his head on his lap due to his soft touched, and he was playing with his hair.

However, Nam was awake for a while considering the possibilities.

' What if they reveal their relationship to the world. Would they're really going to support u'

Nevertheless, Jungkook had convinced home that “Namjoon… Possibly numerous going to hate me, hate us although plenty of people going to support us. I'm damn sure they will be delighted to know their kookie got married.” Nam barely believed on the point, but he didn't display on his face. He would be upset acknowledging that his husband doesn't trust on his fans.