𝑆𝑃𝐿𝐼𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑆𝑈𝑁𝑆𝐸𝑇𝑆

❃

˚❈•━━━━━━••✾••━━━━━━•❈˚
𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺
❋••━━━━━━━━━━━━••❋

For centuries the grey cloud of oppression has hung over Narnia, but now with the tyrant defeated and a new Telmarine King sitting on the throne, the Narnian sky has cleared up. The trees in the forests started dancing again, the flowers bloom brighter with every ray of sunshine and even the wild beasts roaming through the woodlands can feel a sense of serenity fall over them.

However, after years of neglect, the kingdom still has a long way to go before the ancient magic can flow through the lands again like a river of life.

Many of the Narnian cultural traditions have been lost over time as only the legendary tale of the Kings and Queens of Old has been preserved when the Narnians lived in secrecy after the Telmarine Conquest, but Caspian is determined to get Narnia back to its former glory; starting with rebuilding the citadel of the four thrones.

During the reconstruction of Cair Paravel's library, several still-intact scrolls are recovered, describing a celebration during the summer's solstice and with the celestial event only being a few weeks away, Caspian believes it is a perfect opportunity to bring a forgotten Narnian tradition back to life. He even decides to invite the lords, ladies and royalty from the surrounding kingdoms to strengthen the international bonds, but when the events take a dark turn and the princesses of Archenland go missing, Caspian fears the celebration of the summer's solstice may not have been a Narnian tradition at all. . .

˚❈•━━━━━━••✾••━━━━━━•❈˚
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻
❋••━━━━━━━━━━━━••❋

˚❈•━━━━━━••✾••━━━━━━•❈˚𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻❋••━━━━━━━━━━━━••❋