Step by Step (A Niall Horan series) Part 1 Not this again

5 p.m L.A California, 8-28-2005

        "Y/N COME ON WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR THE CONCERT," screamed you best friend Carolin. You and her were heading out for your 21st birthday. She had gotten you as a preast One Direction concert tickets. You love One Direction of course but, they didnt really make you feel as happy as before when you heard thier music. Your parents had died last summer in a fire and now you only had your brother, Jackson.  You finshed your makeup and ran out to her. She looked you over and said, "Beautiful you look gorgeous darling!" You blushed and grabbed your midnight blue purse and headed out the door. Your friend was smiling the whole way there. She had gotten you front seats so you couldn't help but smile yourself. When you got there you got out there were mobs of fans everywhere. Screaming there little desiring lungs out. You swept through the crowd and got into your seats. Caroline went to buy some merchendise and you looked around, deafend by the sound of the screaming fans. You sighed and looked up as they announced the band coming out. The screams got louder and you sighed again. 'It's ok Y/N it's one concert its not like you haven't been to one before.' You saw caroline come back and put a hat that said: DIRECTIONER FOR LIFE!!!!. On the front you chuckled at the sight of your friend. Then everything went quiet and One Direction ran on stage. The curly haired one, Harry I think, screamed: "IS EVERYBODY READY TO HAVE SOME FUN?!?!?!?" They all cheered and they started singing: "Live while were young." You listened quietly, unintrested in the show.

Niall's P.O.V:

     I looked down to see a girl in a satin, blue dress looking unintrested. You frowned at the sight. 'Why is she unintrested?' You looked at the girl sitting next to her, she was shaking the girl's arm and screaming in joy. You thought to yourself: ''Must be here for the friend,' I thought. You sighed and continued singing. But, you kept looking down at that girl in the satin blue dress. 'DAYYUUUMMMM DAT ASS IS SO FUCKING FINE!!!!,' you think to yourself You smiled as she looked up and blushed when she say you staring. Well. I'll have to see her again, maybe I'll follow her... Hmmmmm...

Your P.O.V

     As you were leaving your friend asked you if you wanted to go to a club because your allowd now. You curtsied and continued the path to your car. Your car trip was uneventful and you turned into the parking lot of the nearby club. You got out and went inside as caroline ditched her concert threads. You went up to the counter and asked for a Grasshopper. You looked around and saw the cute, irish guy, Niall was he not?, walking up to you. You turned and sighed: 'Oh great and i thought that was over with...'

A/n

Hey Guys i hoped you liked my first one I'll be doing more soon. So pleease stay tuned. and sorry for any spelling errors im not THAT good at spelling. HOPE YOU ENJOYED BYEEEEEEEEEEE