Step by Step (A Niall Horan series) Part 5 My Princess is not to be messed with!

Your P.O.V

I was crying from what I heard the boys say it was... impossible. The boys always seemed sooooo nice on t.v and at concert but... NO i couldnt let this happen so, i just kept going,

I could hear footstpes behind me as Niall caught up, he looked at you and pulled you in for a hug. You sobbed on his shoulder for a minute or two before he pulled you off and said, "Lets go talk to my mates shall we?" 

You arrived at the studio and the gaurds let Niall past they tried to keep you behind but, Niall grabbed your hand and took you through. We instantly went to the satge and you almost walked on when you pulled him aside. "Niall i cant go out there!" You whispered. He looked at you sympatheticly and pulled you in for a hug whispering, "Shhhh it's ok we'll go out there and you'll be with me the whole time. Now let me go get Paul." He ran over to one of the men who i presumed was Paul. Niall grabbed your hand and you waited for your cue.

When the host announced niall you both went out and sat on a seprate chair rather chan the couch. Niall pulled you on his lap and you held on to him. You heard boos some cheers and awes but, mostly boos. You tried to run but Niall pulled you down and hugged you so you couldnt escape his muscular grasp. He scowled at the crowd, Harry, Zayn and Liam who had been the ones who called you a skank, whore, slut. You were afraid, scared unable to move becasue of the evil eyes of the crowd bringing you fear. 

The boys looked ashamed when Niall scowled at them. The host began talking about me and Niall. "So Niall who is this lucky girl?" The host asked. Niall was about to say something when i stopped him. He hushed and I turned so i was facing the host. "My name is Y/N." You said it proud and loud. The host smiled at you asked "Well tell me Y/N are you and Niall dating?" Niall spoke this time, "Yes she is my princess and my princess is not to be messed with!" Niall practacly shouted the last part. The boys are still looking at thier shoes. I smile and look at him. He winked and continued, "She has stolen something from me though..." The croud gasped. He smiled again and said, "She stole my heart." There were alot of awes and you nuzzled into his neck and kissed his cheek. The host looked touched and asked when you met. "Well..." I started. He stopped me and said "We met lat week when she went to our concert. She looked gorgeous and yet bored to be at our concert," The croud gasped again. He snikered, "I know right. Anyways i followed her to a bar and we were talking when a fan took her by the hair andtoor some of it out making her bleed. She needed surgery and heavy pain medication. When she came to i couldnt help but see her true colors show when she saw me and her best friend. I looked into those (insert eyecolor here) eyes and fell in love." The croud awed again but, Niall wasnt finished. "Then we met for coffe a few times and last night was our first date. We walked along a path she was chilly so i handed her my sweatshirt and put it on her. It started raining and we kissed. When i got her home she asked me to stay and cuddle with her. Then this morning... She saw the show and ran. So that brought us here." Some faces in the audiance were sympathetic faces and others were still shocked from you two being together. You looked at the boys saddened faces and got up. Niall wanted to pull you back down put you. you shot him a quick 'I got this' glance.' he nodded and let go. I went over and hovered over the boys. The 3 faces looked up sad and apologetic. You took all three of them in a big hug and saying "I fogive you guys. " They smiled and i moved to Louis. I gave him a hug and thanked him. I sat down with Niall and he gave me a 'You did good' smile. The bad times between you and the boys were over... I hope so...

A/N i don't think i put an aouthors not in the last one because i was soooo eager to do this. Look at it done with 5 already. Theyve been sooooo fun to make so please ask for personals I would love to think of them to get more ideas for this. Thx guys <3 Fanfictor