Step by Step (A Niall Horan series) Part 3 Oh Niall...

Recap: She woke up two days later

Your P.O.V Two days later:

I fluttered my eyes open and felt a sharp pain in my head. I was collecting my memories when i heard Caroline cry out, "Y/N!!!! YOUR AWAKE!!!! NIALL SHE'S AWAKE!!!!!" I looked over to see Caroline and Niall standing next to me. Caroline's eyes were red and puffy, she must have been crying,  Niall looked like he hadnt slept. "Hey," I croaked barely able to speak. Niall got on one knee and kissed your hand. "I am soooooooo sorry Y/N I didn't mean for the fans to hurt you. Please please forgive me?!?" He looked terrible, even worse than Caroline. "Why wouldn't I fogive you Niall?" I asked. He smiled and the doctors came in and did a few tests. "Well, Y/N You should be good to go tommorow." said the doctor with a smile on his face. I smiiled uncontrolably.

1 Week later:

RING RING! RING RING! YOu picked up your phone and answered. "Hello?" You said already knowing the responce. "Niall," said a Irish accent. I had a grin from ear to ear. "Hi Niall, how are you?" You knew he was smiling when he said, "Well i was wondering if you wanted to go to Nando's for Dinner?" I thought to myslef "Hmmmmm Oh who am I kidding, Niall, I would love to go!" He laughed and told me he'd pick me up at eight. You got ready as fast as you could because it was about 6:49 and you had little time to prepare.

8 p.m Niall's P.O.V

I walked up to Y/N's house and rang the door bell, flowers in hand. She came out and smiled at the flowers. I handed them to her and she said, "Awwww Niall my favorit flowers! How did you know?" He chuckled and said as plainl as it comes "Caroline." She laughed too and we headed to my car. I opened the door for her and she curtsied. I closed the door and hopped in my side. "You look stunning Y/N!" I said with admeration in my voice. She blushed and I drove out of the drive way and down the road. We got to Nando's and we stepped inside. I took her to a table near the window and she gazed outside in astonishment as the stars dazled the sky. I pulled her chair out and she sat down. The waitor arrived and asked us for our order. Y/N Picked (insert dinner here) and I picked the Braised Lamb Shank. I took her hand and gazed upon her eyes. I looked away before speaking. "Y/N?" I asked. She looked at me and pulled my head back up. "Yes Niall?" I looked at her and said "I-I think I'm in love with you." She smiled and moved so we were both on the same booth. We looked into eachothers eyes and she hugged me. "Niall, I love you too but, I didnt say anything just in case our friendship would be ruined." She looked away pained to see my eyes. I took a finger and raiseed her chin up. I looked into her (Insert eye color) eyes and said "I would never, ever, EVER stop being friends with you. We hugged and our food came. I loved this girl more than food.

After Dinner

We walked outside and walked down a path. I looked at her and she shivered. I hugged her and gave her my jacket. She smiled and tried to give it back but i wouldnt let her. We walked for a while and then turned back. It started raining and I tried shielding her but she pulled my arm away and let the rain soak her. She looked into my eyes and I hers. I got a bit closer and closed my eyes. Our lips touch and sparks flew everywhere. "I love you Y/N." She smiled and said "I love you too Nialler." I smiled and we ran back to the car. On the way home we were holding hands. I got her home and layed her in bed as she had fallen asleep in the car. Before i left she grabbed my arm and pulled me close. "Nialler?" He voice faint. "Yes Princess?" She looked into my eyes and they told me before she said anything. The words came soft and meaningful. "Stay." I smiled and climbed in next to her. Holding her unill we both drifted to sleep.

A/N

Hey Guys! I really liked this one especially the ending! Hope you liekd it too! See you at part 4!!!