Step by Step (A Niall Horan series) Part 6 My old friend...

Your P.O.V

I love Niall but, I cant take all the hate. I looked through cubords and my sock drawer. I looked in a compartment behind the toilet and found what i had been looking for... The silver coated, blood splattered razor blade. You took it and hesitated... If only Niall knew... He would stop it. I know he would. Just one more time you checked Twitter and found a trending topic 'Why @Y/T/N Should DIE' You read throught the reasons and decided something... you clicked 'Chat' and typed: Well all of you should know that your right i should die so cya never :'( . You clicked Niall's twitter and DM'd him: Goodbye Niall I will see you when you die. His mentions were blowing up. You ran into the bathroom and slid the blade down your wrist. Once. Twice. Three times. You were feeling numb when you heard the front door open and Niall yell, "Y/N!?!?!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!!?!?!?!??!" You kept sliding and he banged on the door. You kept going and passed out.

Niall's P.O.V

I head her body hit the ground and i kicked open the door. Seeing her there bloody. I creid and scooped her up. I ran to the hospital, tears flowing. When i got there the nurse remembered me and she got the peramedics to take her. I was sobbing and decieded to call Louis:

Phone Convorsation:

"Hello?" Louis asked

"He-Hey Lo-Louis" I cried out.

"Niall are you ok?!?!" He sounded worried

"I-I'm o-ok B-But Y-Y/N tri-tried to k-kill hers-self" I cried

"Oh Niall it's ok want us to come?" He asked

"Y-Yes please" I snivled

"Ok buddy me and the boys will be there in a minute"He said

"o-ok"I let go another sob

I got off the phone and sat in the corner. Sobbing untill the boys came. Liam came over and picked me up off the floor. They all hugged me and the nurse came over. "Um Mr.Horan, you may see your girlfriend now." I walked to the room and saw her there still asleep. I sat next to her bed and lied my head on the frame. Louis came in and rubbed my back. "Ok Niall, you're going to be ok." I sniveled and nodded. He smiled and left the room.

I would sit there forever if i had to. I'm not leaving without my princess.

1 Week later:

It's been a week, she still hasn't waken up. I still havent left her side. The doctor said it shouldn't be long and you knew she was close to awakening. You held on to her hand your eyes, puffy and red. You hadnt slept you hadent eatin... not without her here. I felt my hand grow tighter and I looked up to see her eyes flutter open. I went straight into a hug and started crying tears of joy. She looked at me with horror in her eyes, "Why did you save me Niall?" I looked at her and tears started flowing again. "I can't live without you Y/N!" I hugged her tighter and Louis walked in. He smiled at her and patted you on the back. He then left to go tell the boys and your face got serious. "Why did you do it Y/N? WHY?!?" He shouted. She let her sobs start again and she mumbled one word... Hate. I almost lost it. I grabbed her phone and looked at her tweets from the past week. 'Your a fat ugly slut, get out of Niall's life' 'You bitch you stole Niall from us.'  'GO DIE IN A PIT YOU WORTHLESS RUBBISH'  You keep your anger in and signed in twitter. You tweeted 'Anyone who calls my princess names will stop NOW. Or I swear i'll do something you'll regret you made me do so please stop. Now.' You finished the tweet and deleted her twitter account. You hugged her and and told her the story. She kissed me pationetly and I bit her lip. I had a feeling things would get better.