{2}

Hyunjin's POV: I was sitting next to Han across from Chan and Changbin at the table. We were waiting for Seungmin and Lee know but since Chan and Changbin grew impatient we let them start eating while I and Han went to go check up on them.

We saw them sitting on their bed together, so we walked in to ask them why they were taking so long. But as soon as I locked eyes with Lee know she stormed out of the room. I was surprised she was acting that way so I quickly ran up to Seungmin with Han behind me. "What's wrong with Lee know Seungmin?" I ask he answers with "She's mad at me because I don't think we're ready to have kids yet and she's jealous of you guys because you have children." Me and Han look at each other and then look at Seungmin. I thought to myself that maybe she was just saying that because she knows he's not ready and finds it more attractive to get him to do it than doing it when he thinks their ready. I tell Seungmin "She is the person to force someone to do something even though they may not want to." He looks at us like he's clueless he doesn't look like he had sleep and you can tell he was frustrated. I leave the room so both brothers can talk it out.

I left the room going back to the dining room where everyone was waiting for us, is sat down and said to my in-laws that they are only having a couple of problems and it would be sorted out in a few days.

Han soon comes back and says he left them to sort things out so they can agree on something.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Han's POV:

Me and Hyunjin are talking on the couch while the rest is in the kitchen (no Seungmin or Lee know).
I get up to check on the couple and they're making out with the door open. I just gently close the door so the children don't see them. I slowly walk away then go back to Hyunjin she asks "What were they doing?" "Making out." She looked at me knowing that Lee know was trying to take advantage of the situation but we just had to wait and see.