{1}

This is before they returned

Lee knows and Seungmin just got back together

Han and Hyunjin have two sons (changbin and Chan)

(The setting is at the grandparent's house btw)

Seungmins pov:

"Lee know where are you?" Lee know answers "In the bedroom." I walk to the room to see Lee know changing. "Why didn't you tell me you were changing?" I say as I close the door. "It's not like you haven't seen my body before." I stared at Lee know like she was crazy, she looked at me confused "Why are you looking at me like that I'm not lying." I just brushed it off and got into it because I was tired, but I then felt someone on top of me so I opened my eyes to see Lee know on top of me.

"Lee know what are you doing get off of me." I was surprised to still see her only with her undergarments on. She then started to let her hand make their way to the rim of my pants. I was stunned at this sudden change in her attitude but I wasn't complaining about it.

I stopped her from doing anything and held her down, making her gasp a little. "Lee know what happening with you right now?" She Sighs and gets up and goes to the bathroom. I follow her and close the door, "what's happening?" She looks down at her stomach and says "I want to have a kid" It caught me off guard and I turned her around so she could face me. "Why do you want a kid right now baby?" "Because I want to be like Jisung and Hyunjin" "Why?" "Because I want to have a kid of my own so badly." She starts to tear up, I hug her to comfort her.

"They decided to have kids, early baby, we're not ready for kids yet." She looks at me pouting and it breaks my heart to see her so desperate, I don't feel like we're ready.

We slowly make our way back to the room to get her dressed for bed. She's still sad and won't sleep so I stayed up with her. In the morning she was still sad and I pulled her out of bed so we could have breakfast with the others.

______________________________________

I will post later idk when though hope you liked it so far