{9} ⚠️🔞⚠️

⚠️🔞!!!!!!THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE SCENCES IN IT!!!!🔞⚠️

The following morning, I.n and Changbin overslept and ended up missing breakfast. Despite their absence, no one had the courage to go and check on them.

𐫱𐫱𐫱

Lee knows pov:
As we were watching TV, I was holding Yongbok. Seungmin suddenly called me into the room, so I put Yongbok down and went into the room.

It's when Seungmin closed the door, locked it, and pushed me down on the bed.

"Seungmin what are you doing?!"
He puts a finger over my mouth. "I don't want to hear your mouth, be quiet," he told me as he started to undo his pants.

I stop him in his tracks, "what are you doing? And why are you doing this?!"

"Because you can't keep your mother fucking eyes on me!"

"Looking my brother up and down like the slut you are."

"You must be kidding me I told you for the 100th time that I don't like your brother! Call me a slut all you want because you know who that slut is... YOUR WIFE! YOUR MOTHER FUCKING WIFE!!!"

"I let you, willingly let you ease yourself into me. I even let you get me pregnant. And this is how you're gonna treat me?!"

"I should have dumped your ass when  I saw the texts you were sending that girl. But NO I gave you multiple chances!"

"You have the nerve to think I forgot when you went to that love hotel. And you say I'm a slut."

"Seungmin you're getting on my goddamn nerves! I gave your ass so many fucking chances!"

"I'm trying my hardest to be the best mom I can be. But you're making this so much harder than it has to be."

"Stop trying to ease yourself into me again! I'm not letting you. I let it slide once. I don't regret it because we have yongbok but other than that get your Penis out my Mother Fucking Ass!"

I get up from under seungmin and sit on the edge of the bed.
Seungmin pulls up his pants and sits next to me and says

"C'mon babe you know those are my past mistakes. I won't ever do them again."
While touching my thigh getting close to being inappropriate.

Seungmins eyes dart to a sharp dark glare. He leans into me and says

"You know you can't resist me~ I know how to satisfy your desires.~"

His voice goes deep and sounds like a threat.
He moves one of my hands over his member.
"You know you can't live without it.~ The feeling of it in you~ the way I filled you up~"

I became vulnerable and weak. My words go to a loss when he starts seducing me.
He becomes possessive and knows your weaknesses.
My heart rate started to increase and I started to get turned on by his behavior.
"You're already becoming vulnerable and weak. You know you can't resist me."

He starts to tease me and get all close and personal with me.
My body started to give in as I would not knowingly start to lean in.

He then pressed his lips to mine.
As soon as our lips made contact he started to lead my hand to the rim of his pants.
I resisted and pulled away.

He pulled my hand back and put it in the same place.

He pushed me back onto the bed as he was undoing his pants.

"I know you love it when I push you down and you're stuck between me and the bed.~"

He put my hand in his pants on his member.

"It's been a long time since we could spend time with each other. And actually spend a good night with each other instead of rushing it."

Seungmins eyes went back dark as he said
"I love it when you call my name and beg me to continue because it feels so good~"

He gets from the top of me and gets on the side of me under the covers. My hand was still under his pants.

He grabs my other hand and drags it under the blanket.

"Relieve it."
It didn't sound like he was asking it sounded like it was a demand.

I was hesitant at first but then I got the hold of it and started relieving it.

I ask "How'd you even get hard in the first place?."

He answers "You being mad turns me on so fast."

He starts to flinch and stopped answering when I talked to him because he's too focused on getting released.

"Does it feel good?"

He just nods against the pillow in response.

There was not a single word only muffled sounds he was making from pleasure.

As it went on he started to reach the end and to be able to release I needed to go faster.
So he took one of his hands and started guiding my hands on how fast to go.

When finished with that he leaned in for another kiss, this time picking me up and making me straddle him instead.

This time this kiss felt like he was holding back for a while now.

His heavy breathing, fast heartbeat, lack of patience, and bold moves say it all.

He had all his lust pushed back by my rejection.

Finally letting it out and getting some good feels out of it.

After a while seungmin got hard again.

Since I was already straddling him it was easy to tell.
His humping made it obvious.

But he couldn't help it, his lust was held way too long.

"Shit, I don't even know why we're in this situation. ~ my voice trailing off because of Seungmin's aggressive behavior.

He's gripping onto me like I'm gonna die at any second.
"Gosh, seungmin..." I say getting off of him.

"I can't even straddle you..."
He starts to turn red.

Instead of relieving it, he pulls me back on his lap.
"Just ignore it. My body is moving to its desires."

Just as it was getting to the peak
There was an unexpected knock on the door.
Before we could even react there was a faint scream from a little child and a yell from Hyunjin saying "Sorry she got out of my sight.
continue.~"

It's like Hyunjin could feel the tension change between then and now.

𐫱𐫱𐫱
I was experimenting with my words and ways of explaining things. 💗