{8}

Chan stood in the doorway frozen like ice.
He then walked out of the room but also left the door open. I looked back at changbin and then got up and looked out the door to see if anyone was outside the door, then I closed it and locked it again.

______________________________________

Hyunjin's POV:

I was in the room with Han when I heard someone's feet coming closer to the room. I look over my shoulder and see Chan running up to me.

"What happened baby?" Chan came closer and said " I think changbin is being beaten up by Aunt I.n!

I was in a bit shocked by his sudden assumption of I.n beating up changbin.
But I then remembered what Han had said about them kissing so I told Chan that changbin was okay and he was not getting hurt.
"He's having fun, just like you do when we go to the park," I say. Chan responds with, "Oohh, well it must be fun then." I nod, Chan then smiles waves, and then leaves like nothing happened.

———————————————————

I.n's POV:

I then walked back over to changbin, he looked a little stressed because someone had caught us in the act.

I sat on his lap and he then wrapped his hands around my waist. After he did that I blushed a little but he didn't see.

"Changbin, I have a strong feeling that Chan won't even recall the events that transpired tonight." Changbin looked like he understood but he still seemed a bit tense.

I turn in Changbin's lap, "He's too young to even grasp that it won't stick in his brain."
Are you absolutely certain?" he responded, then added, "I'm not sure you'd want to hear about how many times he walked in on my mom and dad in intimate situations.
"It has reached a point where they have reduced the frequency of doing it, and when they do, they do it very discreetly or go to a hotel instead."

I sat there in utter disbelief. I never would have thought they did it that often, but apparently, they did. Changbin noticed my shocked expression and started to explain. "My parents have always been the type of couple who would have kids and never get tired of sex."

"I'm pretty sure that's the only thing keeping them together. Their desires and needs they want from each other."
______________________________________
I changed this ending!!! The first ending was "funny"

I FORGOT THIS EXISTED 😰