Last Day Of Summer!

It was the last day of summer and I was spending it with my best friend Cassidy. I cant wait to go back to school its my last year and I'm so happy I'm a fuckin senior lah bitch . Me and Cassidy been best friends since 1st grade we do everything together, Cassidy is more out going then I am she's the party animal always inviting me to them but I never have time having to work 2 jobs ya know.

"Girl do you even know what your wearing tomorrow for school" Cassidy yelled while watching tv in my room. I didn't know what I was going to wear I was so nervous being a senior I wonder how this year would be... would I actually have a normal school year and go to the dances get asked out on dates be a girl ahaaa I dought it I have to many responsibilities having to take care of your 4 year old little sister and grandmother AND having to work 2 jobs I believe this year is gonna be like every other year but more stressful.

"KAMI!  !KAM!!!! GIRL IF YOU DONT GET YO ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" I heard my mom say ughhh its only 4 in the afternoon and she already drunk lawd I cant wait till I start school. "Kamiiiiii why the fuck you aint make nun to eat yet im hungry as fuck an I got company coming over so clean up" she slurrd. "Ma go lay down or something ion got time for you me and Cassidy getting everything ready fa school tomorrow and ima head to the store later to pick up some food to make for la'vay and maw maw for you and ya la company gonna have to figure that out on your own you might be to drunk to even remember the nigga name so chill out"...."don't you dare talk to me like that *hick ups* im still your momma and your gonna respect me you aint GROWN!! Ya know what ima go lay down I gotta headache FUCK ALL YALL" as she slammed the door I heard in the other room la'vay crying ughh she woke her up damnit! "Cassidy! you staying ova or what" I yelled to the other room "FUCKIN RIGHT!! lemme go get some cloths ill be back in 30" she said while leaving out the door. Cassidy lived in the same apartment complex as me so it would never be a problem if she's back within 30 mins or not .

30 minutes later****

After Cassidy came back with all her shit we went to the store to find something to eat I brought la'vay along to see what she wanted.

"MiMi can we get some fruit loops I don't like the ceral momma brought pweasssssssss" la'vay whined while I pushed her through the aisle "yeah vay get what chu want, want me to make spaghetti?" "oh yes that's what I'm talkin bout ohhhhh we eaten good tonight!" I hear Cassidy run up to us with French bread and 2 big cokes, I tell ya she crazy as hell I don't know how me and her became friends.

(flashback)

"Ok class its time for recess everyone get with a partner" the teacher said, everyone was partnering up: Nicki and dawan, Marcus and Devin, Ariel with Stacy.....everyone had someone but me I just stayed in my seat noticing no one was gonna pick me as their partner."Excuse me EXCUSE ME!" I hear somebody saying I look up and its the new girl Cassidy, "yeah" I said looking confused as into why would she wanna talk to me "you wanna be my partner seems like everybody got one except me and you" she said with a sad look "yeah sure ill be your partner" I said as I stood up to get in line with her and the others.......

KAM!!! KAM!!! girl I know you hear me calling your name "Cassidy said to me ,as soon as she told me that I I jumped back forgeting I was in the store "ahaaa what what what I hear ha what chu said again" I said bursting out laughing "ughhh I said do we have everything I'm ready to go and me an vay'vay hungry" she whined I noticed la'vay giggling at Cassidy complaining as usual."yeah we got everything come on so we can check out" I grabbed some snacks and some juices for vay before heading out.

when we got home my grams was sleep and moms was gone of course. I was in the kitchen finishing up the spaghetti while vay and cassi watched SpongeBob in the front to say that cassi is 17 she looks more into the show den vay does lol.

 After we finished eating it was time for vay to go to bed cassi was washing the dishes because she knew putting her to bed was not easy lol, "Vay'vay come on so u can put ya pajamas on its time fa bed" all of a sudden I hear her whining in the front..."nooooooo sissy nooooo can I please stay up with you and cassi pweassee I don't wanna go to sleep"...... ahaaa I love my lil sis but not when its bed time this is every single night with her lol she'll beg an beg AND beg for about 30 minutes after that she'll get sleepy and just give up lol im use to it so its like clock work,"vay come on you got school tomorrow its your first day and u can't be late you know ms.parker would be upset if u missed the first day of  pre school now so come on and get in bed" she looked at me in defeat walking slowly and I mean slowly to her room, I tucked her in kissed her goodnight and left the room. By then Cassidy was done and already out the shower and in the bed knocked out, as I walk into the bathroom I thought to myself I hope this year is better yeah maybe it will.

****(how do you like it so far this is my first book so bare with me leave comments let me know what you guys think)***