Meeting the Mystery Guy..

Man that's the second time I seen that girl she mad beautiful, from her curly hair to her beautiful soft skin damn I gotta have her,"bruh hello you ready king said he ready he at the drop of we gotta go now so we can get this money" I heard my brother tarique say "iight nigga I'm coming damn".

My name Donavon Anderson I'm a highly known drug dealer around these parts so are my brothers tarique and king I'm the oldest I'm 19 king is 18 and tarique is 18 as well. we live with my uncle Rickey he's the KING PIN. Ever since we moved in with him he told us from day one if you living under this roof u gotta be making money he started me off first then brought my brothers in tarique mostly just handles the money since he's not 18 yet, Even thou I sling drugs don't mean I ain't smart I have a 3.89 in school almost to a 4.0 I'm changing some of my classes to honors Monday. I play football for the school and of course so do my brothers I don't trust niggas so that's the only dudes I fuck with FAMILY that's all I need fuck the lame ass wanna be thugs out here see me I ain't no thug I just make money and get my education that's it.

After we made the drop we headed back home "say Don who was that chick you was looking at at the party nigga like your eyes was stuck or sum" he said laughing in the back seat "ahaaa I don't know her name all I know is she go to our school and she fine as hell ima find out thou" I said while turning down our street pulling into the drive way " I feel you my nigga she got any friends shit"..."nigga how am I suppose to know I don't even know her name how am I suppose to know if she got home girls nigga damn" I said laughing we headed in the house and I noticed my uncle Rickey car outside so I figured he was in his office so I decided to go holla at him right quick.

**( you finally know who he is!!! you think him and kami should date would she even give him a chance what will she do when she finds out he's a drug dealer!?!?!?)**