Chill Day

*The next morning after the house party

"Cassi get up why won't you get up I'm hungry bruh"

"why do you want me to get up so bad when we both know Lauryn is in the other room sleep just like me bruh leave me lone" she groaned

"Oh Yeah you right ima need the both of yall to wake it up like now "I explained to her

"You be getting on my nerves like you can' t cook for all of us"

"because I'm always cooking for yo ass lol"

"ughhh fine you lucky I love you"

as we walked in the kitchen we smelled pancakes we ran quick into the kitchen, I noticed la'vay sitting on the contour whipping eggs in a small bowl, "Vay When did you get home" I asked confused like shit "sorry I woke up and hour ago and I heard a knock at the door and it was this cutie and a older woman at the door she said la'vay had a good time, I guessed yall ,were sleeping so I started breakfast and she helped she's really smart yeah I hop you didn't mind"

"nah you good" I said as I walked to vay and gave her a kissed her cheek "Mann you more then good shit kami do you see this fuckin food my god, say Lauryn me and kami were think maybe you should hang with us you cool as fuck la'vay likes you and you cute as hell" he said stuffing her face I laughed but she was right she was right she was a dope ass chick "yeah ill hang with yall I don't really have friends I'm usually to my self but yall seem to be fun and plus yall helped me out shit what the hell" we al laughed and enjoyed or breakfast.

the rest of the day we just child and watched Netflix and got to know Lauryn and for her to get to know us, this yea seems t be starting of god already and I"m liking it a lot.

**(sorry for the short chapter😫😫 I didn't know really what to add but I promise the rest of the chapters will be longer)**😌😘
Tell me what chu think i need to know