Meeting Cassidy & Lauryn

Hi my name is Cassidy Hawkens I'm Kami's bestfriend I'm 17 years old and I'm a senior I love to party and have fun but mostly I love being with my bestfriend she's everything to me. I was born and raised in the Bronx I've had a good life a great mother my dad left us when I was around 3 I ain't need him then and I definitely sure don't need him now ahaaa. My dream is to become a photographer I love taking pictures of anything an anyone I don't know what collage I want to go to thou ill figure it out thou hopefully. ahaaa right now yes I'm living with my bestfriend its not like I ran away my mom knows where exactly where I am I just felt it was right to stay with her and help around with la'vay since her mom is no help, I'm not saying she always was like that but things change I have no problem helping kami though because la'vay is m girl well as I call her VAY'VAY I've been through every thing with kami and ain't nothing coming between us I just hope things change for the better for her like this dude Donavon I hope he doesn't hurt her ill kill him if he does.

******************************************

Hi my name is Lauryn Camp I'm 18 years old and a senior I'm Not like Cassidy and kami I don't hae parents I'm a foster child since I'm 18 I was consider ad adult and luckily I had saved up enough money to find a place I told the girls I had a mom because I didn't want them to judge me ill tell them one day maybe but anyway I'm nothing special really I can sing a dance that's what I wanna do really when I grow up is dance that's the only ting that has kept me up this whole tie I wanna go to Juilliard but its kind of expensive I'm doing every thing I can to get a scholarship to it that is my goal and I will achieve it trust me on that .

**( ok you meet the girls and you know a little bit about them you'll find out more things through out the story but what do you think about them??? Will Lauryn ever tell kami and Cassidy the truth will she get into the school??? will Cassidy find the right college