The big surprise

kami's POV...

"Girl I cant believe were going to the fair with the finest boys in our school omg" I heard Cassidy yell from the bathroom ahaa was she excited so was Lauryn.

 "Cass I think ima finally tell him"

"Girl what are you talking bout? " Cassidy said with a confused look on her face

"ughhh really! I think ima tell him I love him idiot!+

"Hold the fuck up you love him DEADASS" Cassidy said almost spitting her coke

"DEADASS!!"

All of a sudden I hear lauryn run to the back. "i know you lien...fareal.....omg yall cute... you should tell him" she said with out taking a breath. lord why did I open my mouth now these two all in my closet tryna find me something to wear like I cant do that myself.......this gone be an interesting night.

Donavons POV

me and my bros were at the mall because they needed something to wear while I had to go pick up kami's special gift I really love this girl and this the only way I can show it if she loves me back I know shes the one... well I hope she does. Its already 5:30 and we need to head home and get ready to go pick up the girls.

6:45.....

Tyrique: yall needa hurry up DAMN!

king: to say u was all calm an collected yesterday and at the mall yo ass sure look nervous as hell

Tyrique: shut the hell up king

My brothers really are a mess I thought to myself shit I know I was nervous as hell and we only goin to  the damn fair well I was nervous about the gift I had for kami. I texted kami to let her know we were finna head there way.

"I HOPE YALL ASSES READY CUS IM GETTIN IN THE CAR!!"

I yelled out while heading out the door, 2 minutes later you see Tyrique and king walkin out the door one thing about me and my brothers we always dope as hell always rockin the freshest gear.

7:00....

We were pulling up to Kami's crib soon as I was finna text her they were walkin out the door, when I saw kami walk out the door last my mouth had drop and so did my heart damn she bad my lawd.

Kami's POV...

We were headin out the door soon as Don pulled up I walked out last to lock the door before I walked to the car I went to the next door neighbor Ms.David's she was watching la'vay she loved going by her because she gave la'vay anything she wanted.

"hey Ms.David's I was just checkin on la'vay"

"ohh baby she's just fine now you go on an have fun an tell that boy how you really feel child" she said before giving me a hug

I always went to her for advise when I needed it since you know my mom left an really was never there for me. I was walking to the car and don couldn't keep his eyes off of me I hope he couldn't tell I was blushing.

Donavon's POV...

We were headin to the fair now the girls looked great but Kami oh my god she looked amazing I couldn't keep my eyes off of her I knew she noticed but I didn't give a damn she was a goddess in my eyes. we finally got to the fair it wasn't to far from our area, we all got out I got out an ran to the other side to open the door for kami I noticed I had her blushin that was a good thing because this night had to be perfect and it was going to be..

"Sooooo what are we doing first lady's and gentleman" king said with a Kool-Aid smile on his face

We all laughed because he looked like a 3 year old hyped off candy.

"King chill out why don't you ask your date what she would like to do we are on dates we doin our own thing when yall ready to eat we can meet back at the food court iight" after that kin an Tyrique got the message and went their separate ways with Cassidy and Lauryn. Finally me and Kami were alone, I looked over to her while we were walking around looking for a ride I could tell something was on her mind thou

"Kami baby whats wrong"

"nothing just thinking" kami said playing with her shirt

"About..... you might as well tell me or ima pick you up"

she looked at me so quick with this playful fear stare it was adorable ahaaaa I love this girl fareal dawg.

"no you wont" she said trying to look cooky

I lunged to her about to pick her up "you sure about that" I said looking at her in her beautiful eyes

"ok ok fine just don't pick me up" she screamed

"that's what I thought"

She looked at me with all seriousness it made me kind of scared but I wasn't wprried about anything..

Donavon... for the past 2 months have been wonderful I never knew what being happy ment until I met you... I want to tell you but I'm scared but I feel I need to say it before I go crazy..

Donavon....

I.... I love you...

Kami's POV....

"I.... I love you"

I spat out I didn't know what was gonna come next so I looked down I was so scared that he wouldn't feel the same, maybe I shouldn't have said it so soon omg I'm soo stupid ughhh

"you love me really?!"don said

"yes yes I do I know its early and you don't have to say it back I just had to say it"

no no no nooo baby I do thou I love you to kami I was the one that was nervous that's y I wanted to bring you out here to surprise you with this"

"surprise me with wha..."

I looked down to see a small box in his hand

"don what is that?!" I said nervous and excited at the same time