Chapter 2: The first test!

Now that it was the first day of school, Y/n was standing in front of his Homeroom, Class 1A. He soon heard a familiar voice.

Izuku: Class 1-A...1-A... This place's too big...

Y/n: Midoriya! Over here!

Izuku looked over at Y/n, who was standing in front of the class.

Y/n: Looks like we have the same homeroom!

Izuku: Wow, the door's huge!

Y/n: Well, I suppose if someone's Quirk makes them really tall...then this makes sense.

The two opened the door and took a step inside to meet their new classmates.

Tenya: Don't put your feet on the desk!

Bakugo: Huh?

Tenya: Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?
Y/n could feel the energies of the entire class, all of their Ki power...it was super strong! The strongest he's ever sensed from people his age, it was almost overwhelming.

Bakugo: Nope. What junior high did you go to, your side character?

Tenya: I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida.

Bakugo: Somey? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you.

Tenya: "Crushing"? That's cruel. Do you truly aim to be a hero?

The class then noticed the two boys standing in the doorway and turned to them.

Y/n: Oh, we've just been standing here...did the bell already ring?

Tenya: I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is--

Y/n: Don't worry, we heard, the name's Y/n L/n, you can call me Y/n if you want, and this is Izuku Midoriya.

Tenya: Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I had no idea... I misjudged you!

Y/n: I mean, you passed without any points, it was truly incredible, Midoriya!

Tenya: I hate to admit it, but you are better than me.

Y/n: Well, it's a bit early in the year to say that.

Izuku: Sorry. I actually didn't realize anything.

Uraraka: Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain-looking one!

Y/n: That's one way to describe him, I suppose.

Uraraka: You passed, just like Present Mic said! Of course you did! Your punch was amazing!

Izuku: Oh, well, um, it was thanks to you going to speak directly to him.

Uraraka: Break! Break! Bre-- Huh? How did you know about that?

Izuku: Oh, uh, that's because...

Uraraka: I wonder if today's just the entrance ceremony and orientation? I wonder what our teacher's like? Aren't you nervous?

Izuku: S-So close!

A deep voice suddenly came out from the ground.

Aizawa: Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends.

Izuku and Uraraka looked at their teacher, in a sleeping bag on the floor.

Y/n: Got a spare sleeping bag?
Aizawa: No.

Y/n: Damn it.

Aizawa: This is the hero course.

He stood up and unzipped the sleeping bag before stepping out of it.