Chapter 3: Battle Training

Denki: He got over 700 meters?!

Y/n: Incredible!

Uraraka: Finally, a hero-like record!

Tenya: His finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange quirk...

Yuga: It's not very stylish.

Suddenly, Bakugo charted at Midoriya.

Katsuki: What is the meaning of this? Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!

Aizawa's scarf wrapped around Bakugo, stopping him in his tracks.

Katsuki: What the--? These cloths are hard..!

Aizawa: They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy. Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye.

Class: it's such a waste, since his Quirk is so amazing!

Aizawa: We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready.

Soon, the class was finished and it was time for the next tests, the Sit-ups, the seated toe-touch, and the Long-distance run. After they finished the tests, the class was gathered in front of the door leading inside from the field.

Aizawa: Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once.

The class stood anxiously as the results were shown, desperately looking for their names, last place...Izuku Midoriya.

Aizawa: By the way, I was lying about the expulsion. It was a rather rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks.

Izuku/Ochako/Tenya: What?!

Momo: Of course that was a lie

Y/n: Should've figured, there's no way you can be expelled for failing a test on the first day of school.

Momo: It should've been obvious if you just thought it through.

Sero: That was a little nerve-wracking, huh?

Eijiro: I'll take up the challenge anytime!

Aizawa: With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom. So when you get back, look over them. Midoriya, have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself.

Soon, the school day was over, and Y/n walked with Midoriya to where he would be taking the bus, when they were stopped by Iida.

Tenya: Is your finger healed?

Izuku: Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl.

The two kept walking with Iida.

Tenya: I was really taken in by Mr. Aizawa. I even thought, "This is the best of the best" and such. I didn't think A teacher would encourage us with a lie.

Y/n: But it was interesting, at the very least, it got us to push ourselves further, even if it was through lies and deceit.

Ochako: Hey! You three! Going to the station? Wait for me!

Tenya: You're the infinity girl.

Ochako: I'm Ochako Uraraka.

Ochako: Um. you're Tenya Iida, you're Y/n L/n, and you're Deku Midoriya, right?

Izuku: "Deku"?!

Ochako: Huh? But during the fitness test, the boy named Bakugo said "Deku, you bastard!" right?