Chapter 4: A Battle Between Old Friends!

Midoriya and Bakugo stood face to face, ready to fight.

Tenya: Hey, Bakugo! Give me your status! What happened?

Katsuki: Just shut up and defend. I'm really angry right now!

Tenya: I'm not asking about how you feel! Hey!

Katsuki hung up ok Iida, making the earbud go silent

Tenya: He hung up on me...Going off on his own like that...What is wrong with him?! Jeez!

Eijiro: What's Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound.

All Might: He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan, and this capture tape!

All Might holds up a small roll of tape.

All Might: Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them.

Momo: The time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?

All Might: Yes!

Mina: The Heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!

All Might: Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in. Besides, didn't Mr. Aizawa tell you, too? You know--here we go--Plus Ultra!

Yuga: Monsieur, Bakugo is--

All Might: Hm?
Y/n pulled A power scanner out of his pocket, a small thing the Support Class cooked up for him to read anyones power level, and put it to his face.

Y/n: Bakugo's power level...it's going crazy!

Izuku: Uraraka, go!

Bakugo charged at Midoriya using explosions, then went at him with a kick, which Midoriya blocked.

Katsuki: Looking away? You must be sure of yourself.

Izuku wrapped Bakugo's leg with the capture tape, capturing his leg, Bakugo then swung with his right arm again, which made Midoriya jump out of the way.

Sato: That guy's amazing!

Y/n, putting the scanner away: Either this thing's busted, or their power level is higher than anyone else I've checked the power of as of late!

Sero: He's not even using his Quirk fighting against the guy who finished first in the entrance exam!

Y/n: If he can't control how much force he used, then it makes sense, we all see what he did to that zero-pointer, imagine if he hit a human with that!

Bakugo then got ready to dash at him, but Midoriya ran away from him, making him chase behind, getting lost in the maze.

Katsuki: Hey! You tricked me, didn't you?! Was it fun tricking me all this time?! Huh?! You've got a flashy Quirk there, don't you?! Try and get me with it! 'Cause I'm better than you!

Denki: He seems real angry. It's scary!

Y/n: With A quirk like that, it's no wonder he sees himself so far above everyone else, it's quite impressive.

Midoriya ended up on the second floor of the building while Bakugo was searching below, Midoriya was strategizing behind a wall while Bakugo was searching.

Katsuki: Where are you?! You damn nerd!

Bakugo walked through the halls, still searching for Midoriya while Uraraka managed to find the Nuclear weapon.

Tenya: Bakugo is a natural at being bad, but that fits this training perfectly. Then I must also devote myself to being a villain. That's right. This is another trial to turn me into a man who will not bring shame to the Iida family. Become a villain! Be dyed with evil in order to become a hero! I am...extremely evil!