it feels like you don't care

jay's pov

I never meant to not talk to him. I have to admit, I was a bit scared of him, but who couldn't be? His cold demeanor and sharp facial features weren't your average looks. He hadn't changed at all in 2 years. His voice, hair, everything about him was the same. He hasn't even changed his perfume. Cute. I have tried to talk to him, but every time I made eye contact with him, I just couldn't. How would he react? Would he even care? Probably not. But, that's wasn't the first time I talked to him. Hah, no we go way back. 

flashback 

"JAYYYY YOUR HERE!?" Jungwon screamed. I suddenly looked back, a smile appearing on my face. Of course he was here.....he would never leave. I immediately ran to him, hugging him. "I missed you so much wonie! How are you?!" I asked frantically. "Oh don't worry it was only a week..." Jungwon replied, a small smile appearing on his face. He couldn't resist smiling at Jay's sorry for him. "Buttttt, I still miss youuuu.."  I pout, trying to get his attention. "Of course you do.." Jungwon giggles back. I missed his giggles. I missed his face. I missed him, although it was only for a week. 

"YAH JUNGWON!"  I immediately heard his mother's piercing voice. It scared me. She scared me. And it was obvious that Jungwon was scared too. I hugged him tightly, not letting go. "JUNGWON..GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, WE ARE LEAVING!" I shook my head, not letting go. I couldn't believe it. Jungwon began shaking, shaking so much. His mother suddenly pushed me away, and picked Jungwon up, taking him away, away from me. "JUNGWON, NO DON'T LEAVE..!"  I could hear Jungwon's cries. "NO PLEASE JUNGWON!" I began ti sob, breaking down right there. That was the last time I saw Jungwon, until 2 years ago.

end of flashback 

"YAH JAY YOU AWAKE?" I jumped up, rubbing my eyes. All I could see were students smirking. Until I saw a certain someone. Jungwon's face suddenly fell, his smirk completely wiped off, before turning back to Sunoo, who was fast asleep. Lucky. But something else crossed my mind. Jungwon looked at me. Again. I looked back to the teacher, who, luckily, forgot about me. It was normal, anyways. For the rest of the lesson, I kept on glancing at Jungwon, his pretty face scrunching up when he laughed, or  turning serious when the teacher pointed him out. I still had hope that he would remember, remember us. But I didn't know when. 

I had finally formulated a plan. I would ask Jungwon what math class he was in, and hopefully, the conversation would go on from there. Glancing over to where Jungwon was sitting, I saw Sunoo sit down next to him. Of course. But I still had to go on.

 Breathing in and out, I tried to walk casually over to his table. "Are you taking Advanced Math this year?" I internally cringed at the way it turned out. But as soon as I saw his pretty face, all those feelings disappeared. "Umm, sorry could you repeat that?" Jungwon replied back. "Are you taking Advanced Math or Math Methods this year..?" I replied back lazily, trying to sound casual, while my heart was beating 170 times a second. "Oh, Advanced Math, why?" I decided to ditch it, so I quickly replied with "Oh okay," and got the fuck outta there. When I was out of sight from people, I clutched my heart, trying to calm down my breathing. I did it. I talked to him. After 2 years. That was all that went through my brain for the rest of the day. I really couldn't think of anything, except him. At all.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

word count: 630 words

yes, I know it's a SUPER short chapter, but I did have a sudden boost of confidence, and decided to post this! thank you for reading, I am still appreciative of the very few people who have clicked on my story! thanks again!