hurting inside

jays pov

i can't lie, it felt good to kiss him. i was in absolute bliss, with nothing on my mind, except him. jungwon. my wonie. hearing those pretty moans come out from from his mouth made me fall for him even more. i was deeply in love in jungwon, and i wasn't coming up any time soon.

walking home, i began to relive the events that had happened a few hours ago. 'He, kissed me back...' immediately, i felt my turn a hot shade of red. my mouth also began to turn into a smile. how i most probably looked like a psycho on the street. i began to walk faster, feeling stares on me. i soon reached my house. i unlocked the front door, slammed it closed, and ran straight to my room. i jumped into my bed and began giggling like a maniac. after about 5 minutes of giggling nonstop at the thought of jungwon, i finally calmed down, and remembered that i had his phone number.

i took out my phone, and began to text the number that he had given me.

jay

hi

its me

jay park

this is jungwon

right..?

sent at 3:46pm

i stopped typing after that. i immediately turned off my phone, and stared at the black screen. after a minute, i went back to our chat. he still hadn't seen it. another minute later, i checked again. still not. at this point, i realised that he probably had something to do, so i got off from my bed, and almost forgetting about the texts i had sent to him. he would reply. i just knew it.

but deep inside, i felt that he wouldn't.

was it just a fling?

jungwons pov

i dreaded walking back home. after everything that happened with jay, i completely forgot about the issue i had to deal with at home. before i knew it, i reached the front door of my mother's house. i hesitantly reached my hand out, but pushed all the thoughts away, and entered. immediately, i saw shards of broken glass everywhere. wine bottles, again.... i thought to myself.

dodging the piece of glass on the floor, i slowly entered the living room, and saw the sleeping figure of my mother, dead asleep on the couch. i slowly began to tiptoe around her, hoping that i wouldn't step on any piece of stray glass. if only the heavens would listen.

CRUNCH

as soon as i stepped on that piece of fucking damn glass, i knew my fate was already laid out. soon, my mother began stirring form her sleep. i immediately froze, not knowing what to do. if i were to run, i would be fucked up even more. so i just stood still. hoping she wouldn't wake up. i was fucking wrong.

before i knew it, i was being pushed onto the glass on the floor. soon, hands flew across my face, and blood began to drip out from my nose and the wounds on my hands and back from the glass.

"fucking whore finally came back home huh? did you get a good fucking this time? or do you want me to do it?"

every single day. every single week. every single fucking month. this would happen. but what can I do? what can i do, except be quiet? its not like talking will get me out of this. nothing will. at all. soon, black began to invade my sense.

until there was nothing left.

nothing at all.

jays pov

i was getting desperate now. it had been 6 hours, and he still hadn't replied, not even read my messages. i was beginning to grow worried, remembering how he still lived with he son of a bitch mother. i clutched my phone tightly, wondering if anything had happened to him. many thoughts of him, lying there, helpless ran through my mind. i began to grow worried even more by the second.

i was about to throw myself out there and run myself off jungwons house, but i stopped myself. what if nothing had happened? what if his phone had died, and he forgot to charge it? i began to second doubt myself, debating whether i should try and find him. i had to admit, i was scared for him. worried as hell. but what if i was worrying for nothing? i can't just show up at his house like an idiot. i was going to just forget about it, until i heard a ping come from my phone.

i opened it as quick as I could, and realised that it was jungwon. my eyes widened while reading the message, quickly understanding what was going on. i got off my bed, threw a jacket on, and ran out of my house. running back to jungwon. for what i though would be the last time.

wonieee <33

jahyr

helyp

plaese

nowsd

please

read at 9:15 pm

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

word count: 879 words

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME ANOTHER CHAPTER ‼️😭 i never actually thought id be this consistent with updates icl 😍 y'all better be happy though 😤. POOR JUNGWON IMMA BASH UR MOTHER TO PLUTO DW 😝 AND JAY WILL SAVE YOU TOO 😍😝🤭 anywayss i tried to do everything like lowercase yk, cause i js think it's look nicer...ykyk, so i might edit all my chapters and like make em all lowercase and shit. and probs edit. ENJOY YALLLLL 😝😝😝😝

and leave comments ‼️