Nelson,Tita Jen,and In'N'Out

Nelson peeked out from the corner of the classroom to see what the ruckus was but when he spotted us running out the door,he too started running.
Each step he took echoed through the slim corridor,growing louder and louder with ease. Who knew ol' Nelson could run that far,nevertheless run period? I looked back slightly to see a very sweaty and furious Mr.Nelson about 10 feet or so behind us.I noticed he was gaining on us; must be very determined to catch ditching students.
"Come back here or I'll have you both suspended! I know you wouldn't want that Kang!", he screeched. From the corner of my eye I saw Dax begin to dissolve into laughter,not concerned about the possibility of being suspended. A few strands of hair were falling out of place. His chiseled features seemed to be more prominent once beads of sweat started to trickle down his face. Of course he wouldn't care about being suspended,it would probably mean more time to do dumb things to him. I paused. I could somehow sense Nelson maliciously grinning from behind. This is exactly what he wanted and I obviously have to listen. It didn't take long until Dax noticed I wasn't running. He turned around,puzzled,gasping for air. "What are you doing. Come on,Aicka!", he shouted. I gave a small smile in response and walked towards a satisfied Mr.Nelson. "You made the right choice.", he remarked. As soon as he was finished with his sentence,I immediately kicked him in the groin and darted towards Dax.
His eyes widened,a beam on his face when he had caught sight of me,and Nelson clutching his groin,rolling on the tiled floor. Dax grabbed my hand as we raced out of the campus and into the student parking lot. He took no time to unlock his red -colored which we quickly jumped into and raced off without hesitation. It was completely silent for the first few minutes. His eyes belonged to the road,his face emotionless. Dax looked peaceful for the first time in forever. Usually he had a concentrated expression or was laughing about who knows what but his resting face seemed all too new to me. All his muscles were relaxed. It was different. I liked it. I used the silence to its fullest advantage and began inspecting him. How his 'crisp',raven black hair shone in the morning sun. His many facial piercings which I found utterly attractive on him. His tattoos that peaked out of his plain white shirt. I didn't even notice he had any tattoos other than the evident triangle on his lower arm. For someone his age, I would expect something silly or simple like a rose or a quote but instead his biceps were filled with geometric designs that seemed to slope. I traced over one with my index finger,delicately yet precisely following the lines. I could feel him slightly wince and drew back my finger,now looking out the window.
Trees. More trees. A towering apartment complex. Multiple thoughts came across me as I stared at the scenic flora and fauna California had to offer. 'Why am I doing this at all? With Dax? Do I like him? Noooo,he's just cute. That's an understatement. Ugh.' I noticed that his hand was now on top of mine. I found myself intertwining fingers with him. Dax finally broke the silence. "What do you wanna do?", his eyes still focused on the road. "Umm", I began. "Do you wanna get lunch. There's a Wendy's near here." The car stopped at a red light and he twisted his neck. "I was thinking In'N'Out but you can get cheap ass food if you want.", he smirked,returning to the wheel. "NO! In'N'Out is just fine!" "Sure." Dax one handedly plugged in his phone to the Aux cord and scrolled through a playlist. "LOOK OUT!", I screamed as a Toyota went into our lane. We almost tapped the new Corolla in front of us. Dax looked up and threw his phone at me,probably to pick a song. I decided on 'Bedrock-Young Money',my favorite song a few years ago. Once th music blared on the car stereo,he ran his fingers through his now messy hair and jokingly said "Ew no. What are you,10?" "Yesss", I retorted,throwing the phone back at him. I returned to looking out the window and suddenly saw one of my mom's friends on the sidewalk. She must have saw me too because she started to frantically wave her hands in the air,yelling my name. "Aicka! Aicka! It's Tita Jen!" I motioned Dax to pull over and turned down the window. "Hi Aicka! Kumusta kayo?",she stuck her head in the car,smiling from ear to ear. "Mabuti po. And you?", I responded,hoping o go that right. I barely know Tagalog anyways. "I'm fine Anak. Is dis your boyprend?", she pointed her lips at Dax who was now surprised. "Who?", he questioned. I giggled,resting my head on my lap. "Ikaw!", Tita Jen exclaimed. "Hindi. Friend po", I barged in. "Aah okay", she was now looking in the car and caught sight of our backpacks. I noticed she was staring at our bags so I announces that we had to go to the library. "Paalam. Tell your lola I said hello", she said as we drove off. I only waved my hand out the window. Great,now she's going to suspect and wonder why I'm in a car with a boy at 12 PM on school day. A boy with piercings,tattoos,and an undercut with slicked back hair. Not the most promising appearance. "Wow. Why does she remind me of you?", Dax observed,getting his wallet out as we drove into the In'N'Out drive thru. I slid my debit card into his hand. I wasn't going to let him pay. It's an Asian thing. "How,she isn't even related to me." "Her peppiness", he said as he tried to give me my card back. I quickly put both of my hands into my hoodie pockets so I was unable to get my card back intentionally. He sighed and drove to the window. "What do you want?" "Vanilla milkshake and fried." He ordered and looked absolutely horrified when I dipped a French Fry into a milkshake. Disgusted, he took my milkshake away and sipped it. "It's good. Try one!", I shoved a milkshake drenched fry into his mouth and he surprisingly didn't refuse it. "Sooo. Is it good?" I leaned out of my seat,eager to know his opinion. "It's alright", he said while scrunching his nose. "You didn't like it,did you?" "Not after a fucking cheeseburger!", he cried as if it were obvious. After lunch, we went to a park where Dax wanted to show me his newest dance. As we parked, I distinguished two police cars near a bunch of trees and an officer roaming the area, searching for something or someone. Searching for us.

Author's Note:
Hey guys! Just letting you know that I will probably be able to update every day if not,multiple times a week. I spend approximately 3-4 hours writing chapters manually on paper and typing them up so it would mean the world to me if you gave me your opinion,like,comment,or follow me! This is my first story and if you have any questions or recommendations, feel free to comment.💞-Aicka