🩷•-SWEET 'LITTLE' LOVE POEM-•🩷

As [Y/N] was sitting on their couch, scrolling through their phone as their partner was outside, staying over at their house for a week since his house was being renovated and he refused to stay with his parents and since [Y/N]'s house was the only house that fit his VERY high-end needs. Plus, his parents were going to britain, and he couldn't bare to stay away from his beloved [Y/N].

As [Y/N] scrolled through their phone, they looked back, wondering where Reynold could be and what he could be doing.

After a few minutes, Roy came in the room, sitting next to them, blushing a little as he nuzzeled into their neck a little.

"You know how my parent's, well, my mom, is making me do literature classes?"

"Yeah?" [Y/N] replied.

"Well, I decided to put it to good use." Roy held a piece of paper.

"Honn.... can you read this pleeaase?..." Roy stretched his words, as he nuzzeled their collarbone, hugging them from the side as he came infront of their phonescreen, almost laying ontop of them as they had to lean even more onto the end of the couch, almost falling as they put their phone on the side, hugging him back as they stroked his hair, as he layed ontop of them.

"Read what?" Y/N asked, stroking his hair, as they looked at him curiously. "I wrote a poeem foor youuuu~ But, there is a catch." Roy smirked, looking at their [E/C] with his hazel eyes. "What is it then?" Y/N glared at him suspiciously. ''You, my dearest, my love, my adored muse, have to give me aallll the kisses I want for the next two days." Roy said. "Thats way too much for just a poem." [Y/N] said, as Roy pouted. "But i spent so much time on it..." He said dramatically.

"I do not care." [Y/N] said sarcastically, as Roy said. "Fine, if you blush while reading it, you do the catch." Roy said, as [Y/N] sighed and nodded. As Roy handed her a paper, as they started reading it.

[Easy Read] :-

"Throne of my lonely life, my wealth, my love, my moonlight.
My only crush or love, my confidant, my very existence, my one and only love.
The most beautiful among the beautiful...
My springtime, my fatigue faced love, my daytime, my sweetheart, laughing leaf...
My plants, my sweet, my rose, the only one who can distress me in this room...
My [INSERT GENDER] of the tired voice, my love of the pain in your expressions, my love of eyes full of misery...
I'll sing your praises always
I, lover of the tormented heart, of the eyes full of tears, I am okay."

"Heh, okay, you win Reynold...."

A/N :-

Pfft, I took this poem from Suleiman the Magnificent of the Ottoman Empire 😭 I hope bro doesn't copyright me from his tomb 💀