❤️‍🔥-🌲-❤️‍🔥- Amnesia -❤️‍🔥-🌲-❤️‍🔥

Premise :- ❤️‍🔥 You wipe off their kisses as a joke ❤️‍🔥

Type :-  ❤️‍🔥Yandere❤️‍🔥 and 🥞 Fluff 🥞 🍰 One-shot 🍰

Reader :- GN! Reader (AKA, you choose the gender) ⚧️

Age-range :- 🏫 Last-year college (Y/N) / One-year post-college (Ross) 🏤

Relationship status :-❤️‍🔥 One-sided/yandere romantic relationship ❤️‍🔥

Requested? :- No ❌️

Word count :- 2537 words 📖

Proofread? :- No ❌️

⚠️ Warnings? ⚠️ :- Yandere stuff, kidnapping, Ross being manipulative af, gaslighting, Stockholm syndrome (media type/not strongly researched), reader breaking/forgetting and wrongly remembering, swearing

Based on/inspiration :- 💭- My dream, literally! I dreamt of this but somewhat different 😨 im getting too obsessed- 'The Cellar' by Natasha Preston - 📖

Trope :- ❤️‍🔥 Yandere! Ross 'takes you home', which is a lovely house in the woods, since you both are 'married' ❤️‍🔥

❔️ P.S? ❔️ :- None ❌️

Starting Chapter......

You felt horrible, your head was pounding, you thought you were gonna puke for sure, and your body was sore too, your back arched in pain as you constantly stretched your shoulders and neck, popping noise being produced each time, as the need to sit down grew by the moment. (Same y/n- my shoulders and neck have more air bubbles then my lungs 💀)

Looking for stability, you were leaned against the corner of the LED illuminated, crowded and noisy room that you were unfortunately in. You felt like sh#t, like you were having a hangover, even if you barely drank or ate anything due to your trust issues and paranoia that came with your true crime obsession. (same- okay I'll leave now, sorry for disturbing 🥲)

You groggily groaned in annoyance at the horrid feeling of being watched and being uncomfortable beyond imagine. After taking a few deep breaths in the rather humid and 'recycled' type air which didn't help much, you stood up straight, trying to get balance in your dizzy and unkempt state, looking for the incompetent 'friend' that brought you here, knowing you'd hate it.

"[F/N]? [F/N] [F/L/N]!" You yelled through the crowd, even stating their full name, not really thinking about the consequences of saying such information out loud, to god-knows what kind of people.

Eventually, after digging through what seemed to be and endless crowd of drunk and irresponsible people, you finally found them, drinking who-knows-what talking to who-knows-who. You glared, anger and concern at theirs actions, talking to a person who's intentions were unknown, idiotic!

"Excuse me, I'm borrowing them for a bit." You pulled your friend away from the person, taking them to a less crowded corner, as your friend scoffed, mouthing a small 'call me' as they were dragged away. You would not let the person 'call them'.

"F#cking- what is it now [Y/N]?" [F/N] said irratibly, clearly not understanding your concern and actions to keep them safe. "I wanna leave." You said, every rhythmic pump from the speakers fueling your frustration and unsteadiness.

"Then go! Why do you have to tell me!?" Your friend said in exasperation and annoyance, wanting to go back to whatever the hell they were doing that they would regret later in life.

"Do I look stupid to you? 'Cause unlike you, I actually have somethings I want to do and experience in life, I don't wanna be kidnapped, understandably."  You said, your patience running short as you explained the plain and common sense reason why you didn't wanna walk home from a club by yourself at night, a classic trope, and knowing true crime didn't help.