💖-♡- °◇~𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘄/ 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗲~◇° -♡-💖

We love our artist, it's about time I started doing alphabets! Next is Roy! I got this alphabet from :- https://www.tumblr.com/magical-warlock/183433291374/fluff-alphabet?source=share / snk-warriors on tumbler!

A - ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Susie love's drawing with you! She doesn't go out much, as we've never seen her leave the house in the official Spookymonth series, so you must go to her house instead. It's understandable, she takes care of her grandpa and brother.

She also loves drawing you, she for sure made you a demonsona, and if you have one, she made fanart of her demonsona and yours aswell. She makes you imaginary outfits! Plus, when she goes outside, you both get ice cream and a bit of shopping, at least as much as she can afford for you.

B - eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

She can't choose, but if she had to, she loves your creativity! You help her with art block, do art yourself, and are open to criticism! Not that, she'd criticize you that much, she thinks your great.

She also loves the fact her brother gets along with you. Pump is pretty attached, same thing with Skid. Their gag with you is that they KEEP BREAKING INTO YOUR HOUSE, STOP. THE FCKING DOOR IS RIGHT THERE.

C - omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

She'd panic aswell, but try to keep her shit together for your sake, and help you or atleast ask if she can help you, since she knows that some people prefer being alone when they’re sad or having a panic attack.

If someone made you upset, she'd avoid them and you would too, and probably yell at them if they tried doing some dumb shit again. If it's someone you can't avoid like your siblings or parents, she'd comfort you anytime and let you vent, and would despise them behind their backs.

D - reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

Somewhat of a nuclear future, but it depends if you want kids or not. She wouldn't really think much about it, she likes to think more in the present.

E - qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

If your a guy, she'll probably be a bit more dominant/in power, (girlboss 💅🏽) but if your a girl it's neutral. She doesn't really care though, just share your food.

F - ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

The kind to get small tears while yelling. It takes time for her to cool down and then apologize. She doesn't really like yelling at you, so best bet she was already stressed or dealing with artblock. It's either that or commented on her parent situation or about Mr. Wonder passing or something, a sensitive talking. (She's in denial.)

She holds small grudges, but you can win her over, comment down your methods and I'll tell you if they would work or not.

G - ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

SO GRATEFUL! She knows she's a bit closed off because she's scared you'll leave her too (Susie has abandonment issues), so she's super grateful and aware that your trying and tolerating her.

H - onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

In the beginning, she definitely hides stuff, like her abandonment issues (she panics a little inside when you go out with your friends that she will be replaced), but after a while, she doesn't hide anything from you.