🛌 - 🌠 - Roy - 🌠 - 🛌

☐ Reynold Gremwoods :-

• This practically sums it up =

• Want's to be big spoon SO BAD 😭

• Just let him be happy and pretend he's tall, he's trying.

• But when he feels how comfy it is being the small spoon, the big spoon position will defo have some stiff competition.

• He is BIG on cuddling. When you are not here, he takes a pillow and pretends it's you.

• Probably has a raccoon plush he used to cuddle before you happend.

• He likes any kind of cuddling as long as it's not s#xual, he has trauma related to it. (Satan will dig a hole deeper just for him 😊)

• "I wanna be little spoon this time, it's more comfy."

• Yandere! Roy, who cuddles you every single night, no matter what, he was to get his hugs in.

• Before he, ahem... took you to your real home, he would stalk you as you slept.

• Yandere! Roy has a body pillow of you, don't question it, he's squealed and squished that pillow and said alot of stuff to that body pillow.

• Yandere! Roy would want you to spoon him aswell, he wants to feel you hair on his face, or your arms around him, or else he ain't sleeping.

• "Your doing it wrong, you put your arm here, and your hand here!"

☑ Reynold Gremwoods