🐻 - Y/N and the three bears - 🐻

Premise :- 🐻 Anthropomorphic! Bear! Hatzgang x Goldilocks type! Villager! Reader 🐻

Type :- 🥞 Fluff 🥞

Reader :- GN! Reader (AKA, you choose the gender) ⚧️

Requested? :- No ❌️

Word count :- 2690 words 📖

Proofread? :- Yes ✅️

Based on/inspiration/summary :- Goldilocks and the three bears fairytale + Snow white and the seven dwarves, obviously 🙄 It has a combo of both! 🎡

Trope :- Strangers = Friends/Crushes

Starting chapter.....

Once upon a time, there was a town, a quiet and peaceful village that lived in harmony. It had all it would ever need, fertile land with a flowing river and glaciers, animals and critters, wood and ferns, kind and friendly people. Yes, truly the town had it all, all any being would want...

"[Y/N]! Wait!" A woman said, rushing out the door to chase a person, seemingly fast as light. "You forgot your food!" The woman said worridly, as an old man chuckled dryly, lookig at the person speeding by. And the person was careless enough to not listen, or probably, not hear over all the rumbling and chatter of the crowded place.

This, this person, was [Y/N], the life and courage of the townsfolk and practically everyone's favorite civilian. They were brave, they were kind, they were balanced. Sometimes a little overbearing, or overwhelming, even light minded, not thinking before they act. But hey, nobody's perfect. They tried to be helpful, they were quick and speedy, able to do tasks quickly. (SORRY IF YOU HAVE ADHD PARALYSIS LIKE ME 😭)

The old man who laughed at their antics pushed a cart filled with different freshly baked bread. This, was Mr. Baker, ironic name right? He baked bread, get it? He was somewhat of a uncle or grandfather figure to the young champ, teaching them to be curious when others weren't. He taught them to be unique, to be them.

"Don't worry [M/N], they're a tough kid, probably'll drink from a stream," Mr. Baker laughed reassuringly to the worried woman, as she smiled sympathetically.

"So, the usual?" Mr. Baker said, as he took off the cloth that was covering the freshly baked goods. "Oh yes, just add a loaf of-"

Now, you may be wondering WHERE the young explorer was going. Remember when I said the town had plenty wood and ferns, that's right, the forest. It wasn't dangerous, the boy/girl was practically raised in there, they knew it like the back of their hand. They loved exploring, looking at the critters, climbing trees, drinking stream water, all of it. Raw nature, they were made for it. (Cant relate, even though I live in a valley-)

They explored, even made maps, which they eventually threw away or scraped, since they practically had a sense if they were in a new place or not. Right now, they were going to their favorite spot near the stream, where there were birds and little rocks they liked collecting, get this, they even got to pet a baby deer there! Eeek! They felt like snow white! They even saw bunnies or little critters around there, and eventually, they critters stopped running away.

As they were midway there, they stopped, before realizing their forgetfulness. "Crap! I forgot to get food!" [Y/N] groaned in annoyance, before sighing. "Well, I can't go back now, even I don't have enough energy for that. I guess I'll just find some berries or somethin'." They said begrudgingly, before looking around a bit, the berries had been picked, huh? looking around again, they saw an opening between the trees.

"What the-?" The curious teen went to investigate, gripping at something in their bag, ready for defense and offense, as they saw a little... cottage? It looked like it was in use, since their were flowers and a footpath to another path that went to their right. The person had a dumbfounded look on their face, feeling stupid.