⟭⟬ 15 ⟭⟬

~~JUNGKOOK~~

Pounding of flesh..
Moans...
"Ye-ahh rig-ht the- there! Aa-ahhh"

Grunting
Deep breaths
"Nnggh"
"Fu-ucck!"

More moans
Sweats
"You feel good? "
"I'm clo-closeee"

Whimpering
Breaths hitching
"You're so fucking - fucking beautiful"
"Don't - don't fuc-fucking sto-opp"
"Nnggh"

Deep groans
Squishy sounds
"Cum for me"
Kisses
"You feel so fu-uccking goo-good"
Shuddering
"Kookieee"

I shot my eyes open and pressed them back shut wincing, my head was throbbing, I held my head in between my hands.

It fucking hurts.

I groaned as I forced my eyes open and tried to seat up and rest my head on the headboard..

What fucking happened?
Where am I?
Everything hurts.

I relaxed a bit then slowly opened my eyes taking in my surroundings

Home, my room.

How did I get here?

I tried recalling something, literally anything.. I know I went to the house party and there was loud music and people getting wasted and.. That was all, my throbbing head wouldn't let me recall past that..

I looked down at myself, my previous outfit was gone, I had on, only a sweatpant..my upper body was bare.

I gasped, I must have come home and ji-jimin changed me?

My face heated up but I winced when my head throbbed..

My eyes darted to the alarm clock

10:42am

Bora.

I sluggishly got of the bed and my feet wobbled a bit, I spread my arms out to steady myself and I made slow steps to my door..

I leaned on the door frame as I waited for the pain to ease a bit before stepping out

I wasn't even fully out of my room when I saw jimin heading my way, he stared at me and as fast as it was he looked away.. He bowed when he neared me and I stood there like a pillar.

He was holding my clothes from last night, washed, fresh and dried.

"I was ju-just going to place them on your couch"

He voiced out when he figured my eyes were on my clothes..

"Where's Bora.. Can you take me to her"

I croaked out..

"Bo.."

I groaned and held my head

"Fuck!"
I exclaimed..

Jimin carefully shoved me back into my room and I couldn't help but breathe sharply when his small hand touched my bare chest..

"You-you need to rest, I'll get you a glass of water and some hungover soup I-i ma-made"

Jimin uttered looking down at his feet, avoiding my gaze..

He made feather steps to my couch and dropped the folded clothes there

My feet slowly carried me back to my bed and under the covers - waiting for jimin.