⟭⟬ 18 ⟭⟬

~~JUNGKOOK~~

"I didn't like what you did jungkook "
Hoseok's voice filled the room immediately Jimin closed the door .

" i don't appreciate you meddling in my business hoseok."

I stated, walking back to my seat, I sat as i undid my tie, then rolling my sleeves.

" really? You think i enjoyed the fact that I meddled? You were using unprofessional words on him!"

Hoseok exclaimed, he was mad at me. I don't care

" whose side are you even on hobi? you literally was here when the call came in. how else were you expecting me to react? Clap for him? praise him?"

" I'm not on anybody's side, I'm just trying to let you know that you went about the whole thing wrongly, if you couldn't suppress your anger, you should have let seokjin talk to him. I feel like you hate Jimin..."

" I don't hate him."

I snapped

"Yeah, sure. you don't."

Hoseok replied sarcastically

" literally spelling it out in his face that you never wanted to accept him, that was totally unnecessary."

" hoseok, you don't get to tell me how I run my business, you don't get to tell me how I talk to people."

" whatever this is, it's called being childish. Get a grip jungkook, you're not a child. Your father would be so disappointed."

Hoseok said and stomped out of the office, my heart sank at his last words, he didn't just bring my father into this.

I sighed and leaned on my seat, replaying the whole thing that just happened in my head.

If hoseok was mad at me, to the extent of bringing my father up like that , then i must have fucked up.

I ran my hands across my hair, ruffling my bangs in the process.

I was feeling slightly remorseful, did I go too far ?

Maybe I did.

But it wasn't exactly my fault, I never got a complaint over a specific model in three straight rolls. was I supposed to sit back and let that happen?

I shook my head, then gripped my pen to continue whatever I was jotting down, but I couldn't concentrate, Jimin clouded my mind.

Why?

Why does he have to be in my head every fucking time.

Why was I feeling bad

His puffy eyes, from crying

His red nose, from sniffling too much

His swollen yet addictive lips, from biting back his sobs

His dusted pink cheeks, from feeling embarrassed

His wavering voice

How he flinched when I yelled at him

His wide eyes when I told him he was fired.

" fuck "

I muttered under my breath

I rubbed my temple and groaned

I'm sorry Jimin

I never wanted to get to that extent, I just hate the fact that he stutters and cry too much