.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚ 🩹⚖️ Full-On. (BANHAMMER NSFW PART 2)

(Art above made by @frugzlewq on twitter. Check 'em out)

"There's no one to judge us now..." Ban Hammer cooed slyly in Medkit's ear.

"Then that means I can get some of my revenge now." Medkit leaned forward and began to grope Ban Hammer's cock through his armor.

SIDENOTE:
HEADCANON VOICES:

Medkit — Mordecai, Lackadaisy (Or Dean Winchester)

Ban Hammer — Deep-voice Norman Reedus

Rocket — Scout, TF2

Katana — Genji, Overwatch

Shuriken — Gumball, TAWOG (season 5-6 specifically)

Subspace — Medic, TF2

Boombox — Lucio, Overwatch

Vine Staff, — Tracer, Overwatch

Slingshot — Tails, Sonic

Hyperlaser — Doomfist, Overwatch

Skateboard — Sonic, ...Sonic

Biograft — Withered Chica, FNAF 2

Sword — Roach, Battle Royale ArcadeCloud

Broker — Lucifer, Hazbin Hotel

Zuka — Spy, TF2

Darkheart — Vaas Montenegro, FarCry 3

Scythe — V or Alice, Murder Drones

Spray Paint — Negasonicteenagewarhead, Deadpool

Mx. Bot — Tally Hall

Paint Bucket — Tobias, TAWOG

P. Bucket -- Draculara, Monster High

Windforce — Reinhardt, Overwatch

Lightblox — Penny or Polly Fitzgerald, TAWOG

Traffic — Mr. Fantastic Fox, ... Mr. Fantastic Fox (George Clooney)

Ghosdeeri — Granny Jojo, TAWOG

Firebrand — Pagan Min, FarCry 4

Dom — Mr. Smiley, Steven Universe

Valk — MrBeast (no explanation needed

Venomshank — Roadhog, Overwatch

Illumina — Ballora, FNAF Sister Location / Sapphire, Steven Universe

Icedagger — MOXXIE, Helluva Boss

Ghostwalker — Alastor, Hazbin Hotel

Grav — Pyro, Team Fortress 2

Rainbeau — Dingo, Bluey

Just so y'all can imagine those characters saying sussy shit💀
————————

"Heads up, chucklenuts!" The enemy rocket's voice sounded as he fired a barrage of rockets in the air, blasting Medkit back against a low wall.

He threw one of his Rejuvenation Rings at himself and Crystal Shifted towards his team Ban Hammer before being blown back by another rocket barrage.

"Dammit!" He heard ban hammer yell as Medkit felt the ground beneath his feet dissapear. "Med!"

Everything was dark and desolate until some old lights on the dusty mine ceiling lit up.

Medkit's head was cushioned by something soft. He looked up and saw his head between both of Ban Hammer's thighs. Aaah! Embarrassment flooding through him, he pulled away hurriedly, huffing.

"Im s-so sorry—" medkit began to apologize.
"What for?" Ban Hammer chuckled, his gaze seemingly set on Medkit.

Ban Hammer then felt Medkit's soft lips against his, intertwining as their tongues desperately fought. He pulled away, breaking the line of saliva.

"There's no one to judge us now..." Ban Hammer cooed slyly in Medkit's ear.

"Then that means I can get some of my revenge now." Medkit leaned forward and began to grope Ban Hammer's cock through his armor.

"D-Damn it... you knew huh?"
"Why do you think I Crystal-shifted towards you, big-guy?" Medkit smirked.

"You wanna be brave now?" Ban Hammer pulled Medkit closer to himself. "Then shut up and fuck me, bastard."

Medkit pursed his lips in a hot kiss, catching the warmth in Banhammer's mouth and pursuing it into his. One of his teammates' armored hands went on top of his and pulled it towards his chest.

Medkit smiled softly. "You can touch me too, big guy." He nuzzled Banhammer's chest.

"Jesus Christ..." Banhammer sighed as he rested back. He let out a grunt followed by a low groan as he ejaculated. Shit.

"I really like you, must I say," Medkit whispered, kinky. He undid his belt buckle and his pants were on the floor. The support straddled himself between Banhammer's legs. "Don't know if that would fit inside me."

Banhammer smirked and kissed Medkit on the top of his head. "You won't need to worry about it, I'll be fucking you so hard you won't feel a thing." He kept his word, rapidly slamming himself inside of Medkit's tight entrance.

His hips bucked and rolled against Medkit's, quite literally bordering domestic violence by how rough he was fucking him. But Med wasn't complaining. Even if the supports walls were being stretched like rubber, his heart still fluttered.

Medkit's shaking hands grabbed the sides of Banhammer's face and bit his lip, pulling him into another kiss.

The brute's rythym slowed surely as he erupted with a growl, cumming inside of Medkit's entrance. Banhammer licked his lips, tasting the last bits of Medkit.

"You know, you look so much hotter with your tie messy." He commented.

"Shut up, love..." Medkit grunted.

Meanwhile.

Rocket was by himself to explore the mines since Vine Staff was up for it, but immediately declined the second Banhammer and Medkit were involved. Truth is, he did have a thing for gays. Maybe he wanted to kiss Sword multiple times, but he always had a feeling Medkit and Banhammer were gay. Because they both liked pop tarts without the frosting. Something was up the moment Rocket learned this, and who else was there for them to be gay with?

The rusty pipes leaking disgusting water poured onto the ground and further into a riverbank of oil and grime. Rocket pulled out his launcher. With each step, his beautiful, expensive military boot platforms were getting muck on them to the ankle-point.

"Damn... that was exhausting..."
"Up for another one?"
"No way... let's go home now, big guy."
"Whatever you say, man. Love you, Med."

Rocket turned around and saw behind a large wooden post, Medkit and Banhammer, sweat-ridden clothes, emerging from behind it. He lounged as Banhammer picked him up. Rocket wanted to rocket jump the Zeus, God, Fuck, Jesus, Father and Savior, Lord and Savior, Flying Spaghetti Monster, Aphrodite, Artemis, Bastet, Hercules, Slim Shady, Dr. Suess, and Mary Sue out of there but his launcher was out of amber from the match prior, he tried to reload, but Medkit and Banhammer had already seen him.

"MY POKEMON CAAAAR—"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

end