🩸 𖤐⭒๋࣭⭑ ⋆♱✮☽🦇☽✮♰⋆ 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘 ⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓ ⭒๋࣭⭑ 𖣠 🩸EXOSPACE AU PART ONE SFW

here lies the headcanon voices format <333 its really tedious to have to copy and paste that thing here every time so imma just leave it at the other chapters so we can get straight into it <3 also i started watching demon slayer so this world is heavily inspired off of that.

------

Exospace was wielding the red and black steel sword, the rosary, and the small goblet of holy water in the black pouch by his side as he sprinted through the tall, spiraling trees that seemed to meld into each other.

He was on the crimson-sky domain known as "Hitoguisora" which meant "cannibal sky" based on the altered phighters that had been turned to demons as the first byproducts of the new disease.

As the priest-hunter ran through the dark woodland, passing twenty trees every five seconds with his body weight shifted forward, he heard a high pitched voice and a foul stench erupt from the trees around him.

" 兄さん、この弱さは、私の匂いですか ? "

" Brother, is that weakness I smell? "

A rapid sniffing came from another voice. Exospace held his nose and walked over to the bushes, crawling silently through a hatch with space at the bottom and looked up. 

The two speakers were as expected, demons. Their skin was pale white with long overarching antlers and their heads seemed to be reminiscent of a jack-o-lantern. They had square-hanging earrings tied to the edge of their horns with red kanji characters planted onto them. The siblings both wore a matching kimono for the sister and a black-on-white-and-red flower pattern fundoshi. Their hands had red-and-blue matching mouths on the back of them.

The flames inside their heads still seemed to be lit, a black void fire.

" 人間の血の匂いがする・・・ 神聖な水と鋼. "

Sister, it smells of human blood... Yet holy water and steel. "

The brother turned around angrily, now shouting at his sister.

" 近くに牧師がいるはずだ!」 ゴリー・シュレットに裂いてみよう! "

" There must be a priest-hunter nearby! Let's tear it to gory shreds! "

D-Damnit! They know I'm here. Hold your blade and fight, Exo. The priest-hunter backed up out of the bushed while the demons backs were turned, and controlled his breathing to be lighter.

The red moonlight tinted the tip of his blade red, as he raised it and sprinted towards the brother demon first.

WHOOSH!

The demon quickly dodged then jumped and kicked Exospace against a tree. The phighter quickly turned around and juggled his blade frantically to deflect the small blaze attacks being thrown at him by the sister.

" お前馬鹿だ! あなたは、Sujiro-Deeriの危険について聞いたことがありませんか!? "

" You fool! Haven't you ever heard about the dangers of the Sujiro Deer ?! "

The brother furiously bickered, his head growing a stronger flame in sheer anger and his voice, high-pitched and irritating.

あなたは自分の死にまっすぐに踏み込んだ!」 クソバカ! 血を吸う、寄生虫の「吸血鬼」は、今、私たちの獲物を盗むことはできません!

" You've stepped straight into your death! You fucking idiot! Now those bloodsucking, parasitic 'vampires' can't steal our prey now! "