it is worth

if they break your heart, its okay do them a favor and break em bones.

  Chapter 2 :(:

I started punching the bad and took out all my frustration,hitting back and forth with no intention of stoping soon and i didn't even notice that the bag alomost  was hanging on the edge of the hook  until i heard gasp  from behind me,first thing that came into my mind was that i turned around sharply only to be found by boy with a brown hair and blue/gray eyes to be looking at me with shock I gave him  the ‘Can i help you’  look.

Still no reaction but he seemed to got out of his dazed and said “Umm love You are punching the bag too hard its gonna fall down any minute soon love.” in a british accent? love really? I only nodded and went back to punching the bag i didn’t care if it was breaking i need to take my anger out.Finally it broke! mission accomplished.

i found a bench and decided to rest but  the british brown haired boy was still following and came and sat down next to me

“Hi i am Louis.” I just gave him a smile,he seemed nice but i don’t want to make friends and plus why would he want to be friends with muted freak.

“You don’t know Who i am huh? no wonder you are not screaming ” what’s he talking about?

“What your name love?” he said cheerfully even after i am not talking to him i am just being down  right rude.I decided to tell him and not be rude. i took my phone out of my pocket and opened the notes and typed my name.

*My name is Paris* and i handed him the phone.

“My name is Paris? couldn’t you have told me that yourself are you like mute or something?”he said and just laughed it away thinking it was some joke only if he knew i was,I was pissed not at him but at myself.I harsly took my phone from his hands and walked away only to be found  followed by him.What his problem?t

“Wait what did i say?!" I kept walking but not for long until he grabbed my arm and spinned me around.“Answer me please love, i am sorry if i said something wrong i really am” he said pleading.he uses love too much or is it me?

"I am Mute* i typed in my phone and handed it to him.

“I am mute? Ohhh my God i didnt know!” he said half whisper/yelled

*its okay nobody knows.*

“I didn’t mean it like that love.can You please forgive me?” he gave me puppy dog face i putted my index finger on my chin and pretended to think about for a while then i just simply nodded.i Tend to forgive and forget more then a lot

“Yeah!” he looks like a he is in his early 21 but man does he act like 5 year old!

“So now that we are friends,We are friends right?”

*I dont know,are we?*  a friend wouldn't hurt right? or would it? time will tell,cal down for now and enjoy yeah?

“Ofcourse we are! Why don’t you tell me more about yourself young girl.”

*tell you what,there is nothing special bout me* i handed him my phone with a simple shrug of shoulders i mean what i said was somehat true.

''Crap,Crap,i am so lait,Crap'' he said wide eyed while my phone in one hand the other pulling at the roots of his sweaty hair.i gestured for my phone as in saying can i have my phone that he was clutching hard in his hand,

*well i guess bye take care* i said while getting up and taking my phone with me, i guess no friends, walking out he seemed to be in a long thought before he screemed my name to get my attention 

“Wait up!Give me your number Paris and take my but promise not give it out.” he said while strecthing the but and holding out his pinky finger,give out his number why the heck would i do that? and picky finger? real mature dude.

*Umm sure i will but why in the world will i give your number out even if i did what’s the big deal?*     I asked curiously while looking at him his face did look a bit familiar but i couln't put my finger on it. 

“Just give me your number,i wanna talk to my new buddy I dont wanna lose you,I'll make sure to  call you bye love”

()())(()

Here i am sitting in my bed ready to sleep with my headphones in my ear listening to florence and the machine Spectrum,what happened at the gym before louis left he took my number but didnt give me his said he would text me but that hasn’t happened yet,i mean lets face it he wouldn’t text me like hell no.

 *bing*

*I'm terribly sorry, Paris I forgot to text you.I was busy!  Hope you don't mind love, Sweetdreams take care and please, don't let the bugs bite you!It was nice meeting you and you are so awesome. I apologize for thewords I have said against you.

-Louis the Tommo, your new buddy :)

 Should i reply? i don't know what to say,i will reply in the morning

 “Well that made it better” in a sing song vioce, i do talk or even sing when i am sure i am alone,it sort of helps me get rid of the loneliness at times i suppsose.

(Z e r a y a)