Caugh in the moment

"Louis" I whispered for what I think for the 100th time for tye past five minutes while tugging at Louis shirt Trying not to get attention from the rest of the boys which wasn't really working as in Zayn was noticing how Lou was ignoring me.

"What's wrong Niall and Louis?" Zayn asked while raising his eyebrow at me and Louis that was in deep thought with a angry face and catching Harry's and Liam attention that were in a deep conversation a while ago were also paying attention at us.

"YOU guys wanna know what stunt Niall pulled" Louis asked while shooting me daggers.

I guess what I said was really wrong.I was just caught in the moment and blew up without noticing how harsh words I threw toward the innocent girl and probably was to loud and she heard everything I said and left without saying anything.

I am such an arse.

"C'mon Lou It can't be that bad-" Louis cut Zayn off

"Not that bad!?You wouldn't be saying the same thing if you heard Niall tell a beautiful young girl that how UGLY she was and was MUTE also,I didn't even get a chance to even tell her sorry,she was gone by the time Niall calmed his arse off she overheard what this dip shit said!!!

I always seem to fuck things up I thought her being mute was joke when I met her and Niall here screamed nonsense when I intruded him to her" he said pointing at me while shooting daggers at me.

"Funny thing this was supposed to be a sorry Lunch and to show her I wasn't a stupid idiot yesterday at the gym! And she left a hundred dollar bill in the table and left,I don't even know what for!"

"I am really sorry"I said highly above a whisper but just enough for everyone in the room to hear.

"Sorry" "Sorry" "Sorry" "OH you better be sorry after what you did! I hope your words didn't hurt her...OH who am I kidding here? She was hurt or probably angry no wonder she left without any words-

"Cut it out Lou" Liam said calmly

"But- "

"No buts now listen both of You" Liam said seriously looking at both of us,

"Who is this girl again lou" Zayn asked curiously looking at Lou,

"Okay so I met her at the gym yesterday, she was boxing and almost broke the bag so I told her that she was going to fast but she didn't really listen to me and continued when she was done I went up to her and asked for her name so I could praise her but  she didn't answer me for a while after a minute or two she took her phone out and typed her name in and gave me the phone to read, after I read her name,I asked her why didn't she tell me her name why type it instead I joked around saying 'are you like mute or something' but of course I didn't know she was actually mute!"

"So basically she is the same girl you told me bout yesterday right mate?" Harry asked Louis

"Yeah she is.."

"Why didn't you tell me before we met her? I mean you could have just told me she was mute....I would have Been care full." I said to Louis maybe he might understand I didn't mean what I said

"It's okay Niall,I overreacted but what the problem is Paris isn't answering any of my texts,I just hope she is okay."

"Lou give me her number would ya?"

"Sure, here 08181******* "

'Thanks mate"

..........................................................