Unlikely Lovers (Logan Lerman/Harry Styles FanFic)

Unlikely Lovers

(Note: I would first like to inform you that the first seven chapters of this were written when I was like 12 and ever since then I discontinued it since I got bored quickly. So when I found this story in my old folders I re-read it and laughed at how retarded I was back then and I probably still am but I'm 14 now. So I didn't edit the first seven chapters because I thought of it as a remembrance of my 12 year old self and so chapters 8 and on are written by me at my current age/time.)

Introduction-

Usually in other stories the characters are destined for each other, but from my point of view, love makes its way through people in many different ways, usually its love at first sight, but in my story it’s a very rare way of falling in love, reincarnated love…

This story is about two unlikely destined lovers, who are reincarnated lovers from the past, during the days of King Louis. Now since they are reincarnated, they have no memory whatsoever of their love years ago. And this is how their love finds its way back again…

//A/N// ok so i think this is the 2nd time i have posted this fanfic if you have noticed, because I had ALOT of errors and I had a character change, and I had to divide the whole story to different parts and I made sure to make each chapter long. OH and I think you noticed that this is my FIRST fanfic that isn't One Direction based, so I decided to take a break from 1D for this once. THANKS! i hope you enjoy!//