Join me

Piggy let me go then turned to me. "You bitch I wanted to tell them" he whined. No one said anything. He took the mask off and sure enough it's Dennis. "What the fucking shit" Will said. "Fuck me" Logan said. "Eep" Zoe cried. I just looked at Dennis horrified. "What is it darling" Dennis said. "You were the one who always helped us why would you do this" I asked. "I wanted you to come back lola" he said. "Why" i asked. He smiled then said "because were family". "What the fuck" Logan yelled. "I would never hurt you lola I just wanted to scare you" Dennis said. "I don't even know you and we're not family" I said horrified . "I wanted you all to come inside so I can explaine it" he said. "Explain what" Will asked. "I'm trying to explain how we're fucking related so shut the fuck up" Dennis yelled. "Lola hunny I'm your real dad" he said. "What no" I said. "Natalie cheated on Nathan with me while they were going through a rough patch. But when she found out she was pregnant she lied and said it was his so it wouldn't ruin her marriage. I knew it was mine since her and I were just together then suddenly she was pregnant. I tried to be in your life but she said no. I started doing drugs and I ended up going to jail. While I was in jail I beat someone then slashed his throat he didn't die though. So once I got out of jail then went to a mental hospital and that's where I met Ethan and Caleb. They came up with the plan to kill someone since she rejected him. Once I found out it was you I couldn't believe it. My daughter all grown up. I couldn't bare the thought in hurting a bunch of kids. They were supposed to find you and kill you. I felt bad but I didn't know you and I had a son that I loved more than anything. I just wanted to get out and be with him again. I had no interest in hurting anyone ever again. That was until my son got murdered on that trip" he said. "Mostly everyone died on that trip" I said. "Expect you the one who was supposed to die first" he said. "So if it was your son that means it was my half brother" I said. "Precisely" Dennis said with tears falling down his face. "Did he know about me" I asked. "No" Dennis said. "What was his name" I asked. "Terry" Dennis sobbed. "What the fuck" the 4 of us said at the same time. "Terry tried to get with me ever since he saw me eat a hotdog in 7th grade" I said feeling sick. "Once Terry died the anger in me returned. So once I got out. I killed your mom and step dad" Dennis said. My stomach turned. "I thought Caleb did that" I said. "Nope it was me and let me tell you the fear in your mothers face right before I slashed her throat was the best thing I've ever seen" Dennis said with a smirk. "Then once your dad was home again I killed him and you almost cought me but you were to slow" Dennis said. "Oh my god" I said. "After I killed the girl I loved all those years ago I relized I could kill anyone" he laughed then continued.

"During the first round of murders I didn't want to hurt anyone but once I knew terry was dead that's when I decided to help poor Caleb." He said. "We trusted you" I said. "You talked to us before we went to college and you knew you were going to stalk us again" Will said. "I did I just didn't know when plus I wanted to travel and kill just to see what I'm capable of" Dennis said. "Honestly Lola I killed your parents hoping you and I could get to have a relationship but considering your the reason my son is dead I really don't know how I feel about you" Dennis snapped. "Then why help us after I killed Caleb" I asked. "I was actually coming to help Caleb but since you already killed him I decided to play it cool and the whole reason I wasn't there to Began with was because I had to shower and get all off your daddy's  blood off me since there was so much and fun fact I was also planning on killing Caleb but you took care of that for me" Dennis said with a smile. "So what do you want from me" I asked.

"I want you to join me" he said