THE END

Zoe's pov

I'm sitting in my tiny apartment reading my book while holding my bearded dragon. I was actually shocked when Logan showed up to my house with I him. I absolutely adore Lorenzo.I heard a knock at the door. "Who the hell is that" I thought as I walked to the door. I looked out the peephole and swung the door open. "What are you doing here" I asked as I hugged Will. "I had to come back" he said. "You still had two months left" I said. "Something came up" he said. I started to have feelings again for Will a few months ago. I told Lola and she was okay with it. She wants us to be happy. She's also pregnant so we're the last of her worries. "What" I asked. "I think you know" he said. I stared at his wide eyes. He took a death breathe then kissed me. After that day we didn't leave each other's side. We're currently on our way to Wills storage unit to bring Wills stuff to my apartment. He sold his car before he went on his trip so all he had was clothes and some house stuff.We pulled up at the same time the moving truck did. After moving all of his stuff into the truck the man helping us got into the truck. Will looked at me with a smirk so I decided to let him live his dream. We got into the back of the moving truck and I took his shirt off. He didn't waste anytime he immediately took his pants off and just like that we had sex in the back of the moving truck as the man drove.

3 months later
Lola's POV

"Fucking shoot them" I screamed. "I'm trying my gun is reloading" Will yelled. "Great we just died for the 3rd time because you can't play PUBG" I snapped. "Calm down soccer ball head" Will said while rolling his eyes".that's sick Will" I gasped . "Shit I didn't even think about that may that girl Rest In Peace" Will said. "Oh my god" Logan screamed. "What" I asked. "Fucking Zoe cheated" he screamed. "No I didn't you fucking illiterate bitch" Zoe screaming as she threw her uno cards at him. "Well Will is ass at PUBG if it makes you feel better" I said. "No im not" Will snapped. It's storming outside so we've been inside all day. It's actually my birthday I'm officially 22. I'm also 3 months pregnant. I stood up to get myself some water. Once I got it I went back to the sofa to sit by Logan. I looked over to see it still pouring outside. "Hey" Logan randomly said. "Uh hi" I said. "Will you marry me" he asked. "What" I said. I wasn't expecting that. "Will you marry me" he asked again. "Are you kidding" I asked. Just then he pulled the diamond ring out his pocket "so will you" he asked with a smile. "Oh my god yes" I said. He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. Zoe and Will hollered. "I thought you were gonna put it in the orange juice so she could drink it" Zoe said. "Zoe that was a joke dear god" Logan laughed. "It still would've been interesting to watch" Will said. "I wanted to do it better but it's storming and I was nervous" Logan said. I laughed and kissed him again. The next few months went by really good. Logan and I are having a girl.

                               6 Months later

Today's the day. I'm having a baby. The 4 of us sat in the delivery room and waited. "I'm so excited" Zoe said. Logan held my hand and smiled at me. The next few hours were full of me screaming and pushing and finally she was here. Our baby Natalie. The 4 of us sat in my hospital room talking as i held Natalie.Just then Logan's phone rang. "Hello" he said. His eyes went wide then he yelled "no not again". "What" I asked. "Oh no" Zoe said. "Shit" will said. "Oh god please no" Logan yelled. "Who is it" I asked in horror. "Scam likely" Logan said as he hung up. "Fuck you logan" the 4 of us said together as Logan cackled.

In the last few months of my pregnancy I wrote a book. I'm calling it "Dead night". I'm going to tell our story start to finish. I'm going to publish it so people can know our crazy story. I hope you love it.

So that's it. That's the story of how my best friends brother tried to kill me and the story of how her brothers lover tried to kill me and lastly the story of how my crazy dad tried to kill me. Somehow through everything I was able to stay alive. It's been a long ride but I'm glad we're here. Now remember. Lock the doors. Keep the lights on and never ever trust a fucking man in a flannel.