Im sorry

Logan's POV

"Lolita Clark Will you marry me" Will asked. WHAT. I'm going to be sick. I looked at Zoe in absolute fucking shock. I looked like that one emoji with the eyes popping out. No no no. Say no Lola please. I hope an ice sickle falls through the ceiling and Dr. Cristina Yangs his ass. "Yes" he said. WHAT. Will stood up and placed the ring on her finger and they kissed. I was feeling so many emotions at once but I had enough sense to do what I did next. Will and Lola turned to face me and zoe. "Well since you two are engaged it's time you know about us" I said as I grabbed poor Zoe. Before she could breathe I dipped her down and fake kissed her. I made sure to put my pinky between our lips. Zoe's eye widened in horror as she looked up at me. After a few seconds we were standing again and Lola looked confused. "You two got back together" she asked. "We sure did" I yelled. Zoe elbowed me in the stomach basically saying take it down a damn notch. "Yeah we um are in love" Zoe said not looking very comfortable. "Well that's exciting" Lola replied. I tried to read her but I couldn't. I couldn't tell if she was actually fucking happy of faking it.

Lola's POV

I'm engaged. To Will. I'm marrying Will. I never thought I'd see the day but here it is. Logan is back with Zoe. Logan and Zoe. I mean maybe this is what's supposed to happen. Just like it started it ends.