𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑯𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖

SKYE

SKYE

"Why is it so loud?" I groaned. Opening my eyes I searched for my phone on the nightstand. But it wasn't there. "Damn it, where is it?" The alarm kept going. "Can you shut up? I'm up already!" I sat up straight on the bed and noticed that my handbag was on the floor. And so was my phone. I got up and turned off the alarm. "Wait!" I looked up. "How did I get here? I'm still wearing the same clothes"

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I shouldn't have drank that much. Okay, okay. I went to a bar and I ordered some shots. Well, lots. Then there were those creepy dudes. Aaaaaand... then that cute boy from the bar showed up. I moved back and forth in my room trying to remember all the details from last night. I remember trying to open my car... Oh, that's right! The guy offered to drive me because apparently I was too drunk. And after that... hmm. Damn it! I can't remember. But I guess he brought me here or maybe I walked on my own. Shit. I'm never drinking again.

"Shit! I can't be late today" Today is my first day at work at the CCPD. I was offered another job back in Starling City but after my grandad's death I needed a fresh start. So, I decided to come back to my birth place. I haven't been here since I was 10 years old. My dad, sister and mom got into a car accident. My mom and sister didn't make it . After that my dad decided that he couldn't take care of me anymore. So, I've been living with my grandparents since then. Well, they're both dead now. And so is my father. And my mom. And my little sister. So, I guess I'm all alone in this world. Do you see why I needed a fresh start? I took a quick cold shower, got dressed and went on my way to the CCPD.

BARRY

Headliner: "FLASH FALTERS"

Way to go Barry. You just got given the key to the city and not even 2 minutes passed and you failed to save it.

"Mr. Allen." A voice snapped me out of my misery. "Barry Allen?"

"Yeah" I lift my head from the paper to see a man in a suit walking into my office.

"I'm Greg Turk. I'm an attorney at Weathersby and Stone." He offered his hand to greet me. "I don't usually make house calls, but I've been trying to get in touch with you for several months."

"Yes. Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I've just, um... I've been really busy with police work" I lied. I've been ignoring his calls on purpose.

"We need to talk about S.T.A.R. Labs. As you know, Harrison Wells left the property to you and his daughter as part of his living trust"

"Well, you can tell his daughter, which I didn't even know he had, she can have it. I don't want it. I've been keeping the place up tho" I expressed my apathy and sat down.

"Funnily enough I haven't been able to contact her either. And it's going to take more than cleaning the floors to retain the place, I'm afraid"He commented. "The facility and the real estate are scheduled to go into receivership at the end of this week unless..." he stepped towards me with his hand in his pocket."...you watch this" he handed me a flash drive.