DIL KI KALAM SE (FOREWORD)

Left Right Left as a serial had been a huge part of my formative years. The story of the six misguided cadets and their mentor who not only guided them but also imbibed in them the spirit of patriotism has always been a favourite aspect of the show.

Rajeev Khandelwal had played the role of Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat with a perfection, which was unmatchable. The actor had a huge part in the success of the character. There came a point when it had become difficult to separate the actor and the character. And that was the beauty of Rajeev Khandelwal.

His abrupt exit and incomplete story arc have prompted many fan fictions from dissatisfied viewers. One such story was "From Dawn to Dusk."

On popular demand, I present here the second part of the book From Dawn to Dusk. This story is titled 'Tujhpe Dil Qurbaan.'

A few words about the story before I present the first chapter.

1) This story is a continuation of From Dawn to Dusk. This can be read as a standalone, but a few incidents and characters will make much more sense if you have read the first part of the book.

2)Almost all the characters from Dawn to Dusk will make a reappearance here.

3)That said, a few new entries are also in the story.

4)This story will deviate from LRL at this point. Though it has all the characters of the show and some more, the story will be completely different.

I can't think of any more statutory warnings now. I hope you all will give this book the same love that you had bestowed on 'From Dawn to Dusk.'

Love
~Flavia