Chapter 1

Abheera was fed up with Ruhi and Armaan, they both keep acting like long lost lovers, especially Ruhi who acts as though Armaan is her husband and she is the third wheeler.

Abheera finsihed all her classes for the day and stretched out for a bit. She wasn't going to talk to Armaan, she made her mind she is gonna focus on her studied and become a lawyer, she was no longer gonna associate herself with that house or the problems.

"Abheera, someone is waiting for you in activity room," Abheera's classmate Neha said,

"Who?" Abheera questioned to which Neha shrugged and said "they said you know them and they know you, Princy must have allowed him inside the college only when he found out that they are related to you," said Neha making Abheera nod, Abheera thought that it must be Armaan and she went to the actvity room,

The moment she entered the activity room the door behind her closed when she turned she found no one, a pair of  hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer.

Abhira was shocked and turned to find Yuvraj's face. Panic ensued her, as she begun trashing in his grip,

"Unhand me this instant you arsehole," yelled Abhira,

"Calm down sweetheart, I am here to take you back with me my love, I am sad that you got married to vakhil sahaab even though you knew I was waiting for you," Yuvraj said in a fake sad tone, but Abheera didn't stop. Abheera bit his hand which made him release her, and Abheera ran away, the worst part was everyone must have went home as the classes ended long ago.

She went and hid in the library and tried calling Armaan.

Armaan saw Abheera calling him and declined it as he was talking to a client and he needed Abheera to know he was still angry on her.

He left his phone on the table and went to the court, when Ruhi came to give Armaan lunch, on not finding him she was about to leave when she noticed Abhira calling Armaan.

Ruhi picked the call to scold Abheera,

"Abheera," Ruhi spoke in anger, "Ruhi please tell Armaan Yuvraj is in my college," Abheera requested, Ruhi was shocked but she said "I will tell him, don't worry Armaan will save you,"

Ruhi cut the call and deleted the call history of her ever talking to Abheera and went back home.

Meanwhile with Abheera who was panicking, didn't know what to do that's when she felt a cold metal against her waist making her freeze.

"I am happy to see you again my love, now enough of this hide and seek game,  You know I have booked our tickets to the Vatican city, so that we can get our marriage registered there," said Yuvraj, tears filled Abheera's eyes, even though she had taken self defence classes she didn't know how to protect herself against a gun and her brain wasn't functioning.

"Unhand me Yuvraj, I am already married," said Abheera,

"Married to The Armaan Poddar, don't worry if he dies then you will become a widow, then we can marry," said Yuvraj with a cheesy smile.

"Now time for you to sleep baby," Yuvraj said and injected Abheera with Anesthesia resulting in Abheera to faint, Yuvraj carried her in his arms.

He was holding her like a delicate doll and took her to his car and asked the driver to start the car, he made sure to grab all of Abheera's things, after all his love wanted to become lawyer and he will do everything in his power to assure she becomes the lawyer.

Yuvraj planted a kiss on Abheera's forehead and let her sleep. From there they left to Yuvraj's house which no one had an idea about not even his own father.

Everyone might think he is a spoilt brat. And lives on his father's money but only he knew that he was the famous singer who was loved by billions and business man who earnt in billions. He had to live two lives one where he has to pretend he is a spoilt brat another where he is himself, just a singer and business man who comes from a very normal background.

Singing has always been his passion, his life and his everything and business was so that he can earn alot that there should be nothing in this world that he can't buy, he never wanted to tell his future wife no for anything she demands but due to his father's fame he had to hide his identity, he knew if his father knew about his other source of income then all his earnings will be directed to his father who will use it during elections.

Once they reached the house Yuvraj went inside and told the driver to leave the city, Yuvraj went inside carrying Abheera carefully inside his small yet beautiful house which he brought with his own earnings.

He laid Abheera on the bed and cuffed her hands to bed stand knowing she will run away the moment she will wake up. He tugged Abheera in and turned on the A/C and adjusted the temperature, then he placed all of Abheera's things on the bed stand, after which he removed the Sim from her phone and connected it to wifi, and deleted whatsapp, and other social media apps and put a lock where she needs his permission to download any app.

He then logged into all ott platforms, so that Abheera won't be bored, he even dusted the shelf filled with law books, and the other shelf filled fictional books for her to read.

After checking everything he went downstairs to make late lunch for his love as she must be exhausted from all the fighting . He already got a new phone and sim under his other name.

He was so happy that after months His Abheera is finally with him, he knew she won't love him now but he will make sure that she fall so deeply in love with him that the thought leaving him should never arise in her mind.

To be continued