01

"𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒"

𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝑀𝒾 𝒜𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 17𝓎𝑜📍𝒞𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓌 𝐿𝑜𝓈 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓈, 𝒞𝒜, 𝟪:𝟥𝟧𝒜𝑀

"NO ELIJAH PLEASE DONT GO!!!!", I jumped up out of my sleep sweating like a bitch and breathing hella hard. I wiped the tears on my face before sitting up.

"Fuck third one this week", I got up signing and holdin my head.

"Rose!", my momma said cutting me off from my deep thought.

"Yes mam" i yelled back.

"Hurry up and get down here your brothers on his way to come and pick you up". 

"Oh shit" I said under my breath. I had totally forgot my brother was coming to pick me up today.I hurried up and went to go take a quick shower. Washing off my body really fast, I got out and did my post shower routine gettin dressed.

Today I was moving from Crenshaw all the way to Atlanta with my older brother. Shit was starting to get real tight up here and my mom and dad agreed to get me out of here as soon as possible.

I've been living in Crenshaw my whole life, my brother moved out when i turned 14, right after my dad got locked up for possession of a controlled substance, along with battery charges. Then the man preceded to plead guilty for murder to the 2nd degree, and possession of armed weaponry.

 Although i kept acting like i didn't really care much for moving out of Crenshaw I did, sad to say. i was gonna miss this place and my friends. My mom made sure to move me out after graduation to make sure that I didn't miss anything.

Again, i was cut of from my thoughts as i heard the all black 1970 dodge charger R/T pull up in the driveway.I saw my brother open the drivers side door. Killin out his blunt , he got out, locked it and came to the front door.In less then a minute i heard a knock at the door that being my cue to grab all my stuff and come downstairs.

I could only pack my main things like my cloths, hygiene stuff, and my electronics all my decorations and room decor my brother said that he'll buy back for me once we touched back Atlanta.

I smiled at myself in my full body mirror in my all black with my hair in a half up half down i decided to wear my natural curls today since my brother also said i can take care of my hair, nails, and lashes once we got to Atlanta, I low key was feeling this natural look anyway. Admiring myself some more, I took a picture of myself and quickly uploaded it to my instagram story, thinking if i should put it in my highlights later.

 Admiring myself some more, I took a picture of myself and quickly uploaded it to my instagram story, thinking if i should put it in my highlights later

Posted at 7:55AM by: Thebhad_Amour💋 "To you hatin ass hoes" Liked by ml_334 and 250others 

*Comments Disabled*

*Authors note: just a lil example of the fit or whateva I won't be showin any faces in this book I will be just showing outfits and etc*

As i exited out my room and down the stairs i could hear my mother and my brother talkin." hola mi amor". My brother chuckled, giving me a side hug.

" hey". I laughed rolling my eyes while hugging him back.

"Oh Dios mío, mami, ¿por qué tardas tanto? Quieres perderte el vuelo." my mother spoke in spanish. 

I responded saying "No mamá, ni siquiera fue tanto tiempo" i said while rolling my eyes.

"girl you better watch them eyes before i smack em to the back of yo head" she said in her lil new york accent with a mug on ha face.

I was mixed my mother was mexican, born in mexico but grew up in new york which explains her accent, and moved to crenshaw when she was 15 yo she was now 36yo, while my dad was black, born and raised in crenshaw he is now 38yo .

My mom, Lani tamara black had nice straight long black hair, with caramel skin and a hourglass shaped body, thick in all the right places, along with a neck tattoo, a teardrop tattoo on the right side of her face under her eye, and a tattoo on her arm with me and my brothers birthdays.

My dad Rashawd kamere black had dark skin, tall, had chest, neck, and arm tattoos with the same teardrop tattoo as my moms but on the left side of his face, under his left eye, along with his big buff body.

leaving my thoughts i heard my brother tellin me to come on while he was standing at the door with me realizing my suitcases left my hands and were put in the car. My mom walked us out while my brother opened the car door and got in the driver's seat "i'll give y'all a second to say ya'll little goodbyes or whateva" he said while lighting up his blunt and holding his left hand out the window where you can see all his tattoos shine in the sunlight that bounced off of them

My mom came up to me cuffing my face in both her hands with a tear filling her eye "Te extrañaré mi amor sé bueno conmigo y cuídate te amo".

 "Lo haré mami, te lo prometo y te amo." . I said. she kissed my forehead opening the passenger side door for me, stepping back allowing me to get in.

 I put on my seatbelt and my mom and brother exchanged a few words bout some business they had goin on. My brother and my moms had to take over for my dad and his street business when he went to jail.Which is the whole reason on why my brother even moved cause of my dads business he had goin on with this nigga in Atlanta that he had worked with. I wasn't paying much attention until I heard my my momma say these last words. " don't let her get involved with that Shit and i mean it Travon".She said.

That was my brothers name Travon rock Black, he was 20yo, standing at about 6foot 5, had dreads that reached his shoulders with 2 of the front ones being died red at the end, with arm tats, a neck tat, and a chest tat that specifically said 'thug life'. Nigga swears he's pac on my dead.He was a mix between my mom and my dad so he was dark but not to dark caramel but just the right amount, along with gold grills on his bottom teeth and a piercing on his left ear with a skinny but fit kinda body.

"i wont i promise mami" he said leaving my mother to do nothing but crack a little side smile and kiss him on his cheek. ion know why she thought I would wanna be involved in that shit anyway, it just aint fa me, but even though it wasn't fa me I still knew how to handle it and fasho knew how it worked. You dam right yo girl aint dumb. We waved goodbye as we made our way to the airport.Now i know you must be wondering about me.

Rose amour Black, i was the same caramel skin color as my moms, but with my dads curly hair and my moms black hair color, i had both ears pierced same figure as my mom, a hourglass figure while being thick in all the right places, i had a nose ring and a tattoo on my neck saying no love and one on my wrist in red ink with a broken heart and the date 1/4/23, i had a belly ring and clear clean skin with no scars or marks and i was 17yo.

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼✍🏾

- 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎'𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀?👀👀

- 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜 𝓃𝓉𝓂 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝓁𝓈 𝐼𝑔𝒽 😭😭😭

-𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝓌𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓅𝒾𝒸𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝓎🤧

-𝒜𝓃𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒶𝒹𝒹?🤔